40 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

My point is if he was English he would be given an easier ride by fans imo.

Its went back years with fancy dan players.

No, you were insinuating I was racist.

Just another example of you following me around the site and picking issues you for no other reason than I appear to irk you.

Tell you one thing that did pee me off though.

At one-nil he got in a skirmish in their box. Play restarted and QPR started playing around with it across the back. We pressed FOR ONCE and nicked the ball about 30 yards out and it fell straight to Nando, but the lazy git was ambling back and was miles offside.

Hate when he does that. Managers should roast his nuts for that.

56 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I think you are totally wrong. 

If your name is latin or Germanic you get it easy. 

Morganne Renard from Charlemagne would be given a much easier ride by fans than Morgan Fox from Chelmsford.

So called flair players always get an easy ride from some supporters.  Their skill, flair and trickery are easy to see amongst the sea of players simply going about their job and earning their right to showboat.  Magic moments are burned into the memories of fans.

However it’s no good when those moments are from years ago and the effectiveness has long since passed and we are effectively carrying a washed out passenger whether he’s English, Italian or from Outer fuckingMongolia.

He got a chance yesterday ahead of others more deserving based on more recent history and blew it.  Get him back on the bench and make him earn his starting place next time and before anyone starts, if he was as good as some make out he would be able to exact some influence from just about anywhere on the pitch.

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

So called flair players always get an easy ride from some supporters.  Their skill, flair and trickery are easy to see amongst the sea of players simply going about their job and earning their right to showboat.  Magic moments are burned into the memories of fans.

However it’s no good when those moments are from years ago and the effectiveness has long since passed and we are effectively carrying a washed out passenger whether he’s English, Italian or from Outer fuckingMongolia.

He got a chance yesterday ahead of others more deserving based on more recent history and blew it.  Get him back on the bench and make him earn his starting place next time and before anyone starts, if he was as good as some make out he would be able to exact some influence from just about anywhere on the pitch.

Yeah he should have cleared both Hugill goals off the line, lazy sod :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Daft comment.

Sarcastic comment but it's what some posts warrant, how fans can lay in to one or two for the team performance yesterday beggars belief. 

3 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Sarcastic comment but it's what some posts warrant, how fans can lay in to one or two for the team performance yesterday beggars belief. 

There are multiple threads for different players and I commented on FF in his thread as well as others in theirs.

If there was a “You were all a bag ofwank thread” then I’d be in there and have commented on the lack of collective desire and effort in the Bullen threads mainly.

3 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

There are multiple threads for different players and I commented on FF in his thread as well as others in theirs.

If there was a “You were all a bag ofwank thread” then I’d be in there and have commented on the lack of collective desire and effort in the Bullen threads mainly.

Absolutely, but when they start digging up the AWOL at Norwich and not seen him for the last two years blah blah, what does that have to do with yesterdays match and performances. 

1 hour ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

You only have to look at the treatment of Cameron Dawson and Morgan Fox to know that your comment is a load of ballax.

Been a passenger for years now. Did score a good goal at Norwich last season though. Can’t sell him now as he has no value whatsoever and I doubt there is any interest anyway. Not selling him when we had the chance goes alongside the Rhodes signing as the two biggest reasons we are in the poo with ffp.

1 hour ago, gizowl said:

Absolutely, but when they start digging up the AWOL at Norwich and not seen him for the last two years blah blah, what does that have to do with yesterdays match and performances. 

It has everything to do with it.

At a relatively young age FF has found himself bereft of form and fitness and within a squad he no longer appears to belong in.

This scenario begs the question of both player and club about how this two and a half year period should have transpired. Sell FF during the summer of 2017 and begin a re-build of our defence and appeasement of lingering FFP issues.

From a players perspective, evaluate and act upon a desire and ambition that could have seen regular Premier League football. With that in mind, both club and player have demonstrated a chronic lack of foresight within their mutual interests.

Yesterday was a manifestation of the failure of both the club and of Forestieri.

All that is history that no one can change ,we've got to try and try and get the best we can out of him and find a role that suits him it's difficult because as a team yesterday we were a mess and that wasn't down to him. Everyone is backing Lee to make some sort of comeback so why not with Fessi, if he can find some sort of form he's a far better alternative than Rhodes and Winnall.