Response

Dear Mr Brewer;

The Chief Executive has passed your 2 emails onto me and asked me to respond.

We cannot comment on individual issues as the club has submitted an appeal against the Prohibition Notice which will be heard in the Courts in due course.

In general terms, however, we can say that clear that it is the club’s responsibility to put arrangements in place to ensure crowd safety both generally and in light of the Prohibition Notice. The Council has continued to support SWFC throughout this process.

Should you have any particular concerns about safety at the stadium, including on matchdays, then you will need to contact the club directly as this is their responsibility.

Regards

Licensing Service,

Business Strategy and Regulation,

Sheffield City Council,

Block C, Staniforth Road Depot,

Staniforth Road,

Sheffield,

S9 3HD

This was the limp wristed response i got to my email that i put in to Mothersole the bastad doesn't even respond in person despite having the time to tweet 

2 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

He'll be one of those spineless pr1cks who get other people to ring up on behalf of him when he doesn't want the confrontation.

One of those who gets his wife to ring in for him when he throws a sicky.

Is the reply grammatically correct

"we can say that clear that it is the club’s responsibility"

It should be clearly but even then there are too many thats - pretty poor - i wouldn't be asking this person to reply on my behalf.

In addition they can't comment on individual cases in replies to queries from the public but they can feed misinformation to the media when it suits their agenda

• Like 3