Fulham, Leeds up; Birmingham, Hull,Wednesday down:

14 minutes ago, bubbleowl said:

I can understand from the outside why they've done this.

More players released than signed

Bruce leaves us just before season starts

No sign of a new manager being appointed aftet 3 weeks looking

So to the outside we look a team in chaos, l personally i dont see that but at the moment i dont see us as top 6. Until we see some leadership we are mid-table at best. So i say to chansiri sort it fast

Most of players released weren't playing anyway. 

We are a very good side with important players like Bannan, Westwood and Fletcher staying fit, we're more than capable of staying well clear of drop zone and a play off place is possible. 

23 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Most of players released weren't playing anyway. 

We are a very good side with important players like Bannan, Westwood and Fletcher staying fit, we're more than capable of staying well clear of drop zone and a play off place is possible. 

Like i said from the outside that's how other people see us

As for the play offs you are right but with no leadership or direction i still think we are mid-table, we need the manager role sorting quickly or we could just drift

Just now, Brando17 said:

just watching Luton,if they are odds on to go down playing with that intensity we could be in trouble !!!

It's 1 game...and I have no idea how that means we could be in trouble. 

Weirdo. 

2 minutes ago, Brando17 said:

just watching Luton,if they are odds on to go down playing with that intensity we could be in trouble !!!

I watched them a few times last season...for most of the games that intensity would not have happened should they have actually had the ball

If this question had been asked last season most would have predicted :-

Relegation

Norwich are certs to down they have just had a poor season and have now sold their only two decent players, Maddison for 22 million and Murphy for 11 million. They have spent just 3 million on a load of second raters from Germany,  and a guy from Finland who couldn't hack it in Scotland.  The striker on loan from Wednesday will need to score 20 goals just to keep them up.

Sheff Utd. They will get found out this season, how can any team hope to compete in the championship with Sharp, Mguigan and Leon Clark as their strike force. They don't even have a keeper ffs.

Brentford. They have had to sell all of their best players, hear they have signed some unknown French player called Maupay he must be crap I have never heard of him.

West Brom, Cardiff definitely involved in top 6 rest of it miles off the mark or the guess work that is this league. Obviously the voters think Brum are having another points deduction and us losing Bruce means the wheels have come off.  Also I reckon (and hope) Leeds are going down the path we trod after that first Chansiri, Carlos season. Last season was the free hit we had (fans not expecting too much etc.).  This season . . . . . Well, can only imagine how Bielsa will react to fans criticism. Anyways back to us . . Think it'll be the usual two wins and play offs are in reach, two defeats and in a relegation battle kinda season, again.  Still, beats goin IKEA.

16 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

3 and 4 seasons ago yes. But we have stood still and the players aren't at the same levels as they were in those 2 seasons. We've stagnated mate, I'm sorry but people expecting the same bunch of players to achieve the same feats have misunderstood the revolution in intensity that this division undergo's every single season. 

Fair point mate but Bruce had us on top six form last season. 

I think you’re right about the intensity of the league but then again that’s where you need good management to ensure the players fitness levels stand up to the test of a championship season.  Early indications look promising for this season.

some other grounds for optimism; Westwood is back to fitness, as are Hutchinson and Lee. Fletcher had a great relatively injury free season and, hopefully, he can continue and better that this season. Palmer improves beyond all recognition last season and Reach has continued to progress from when we first bought him.