Fulham, Leeds up; Birmingham, Hull,Wednesday down:

2 hours ago, bobness said:

Probably spending all his time trying to find the login credentials for his Penguin account

Stop making fun of him!

He's barely got back through the door from London after his hair transplant and he's been down the cellar fixing the server after the #playersnotclapping crash.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

The bookies have around 12 teams more likely to be relegated than us, so I believe that far more then a bunch of people who’s only knowledge of us over the past few weeks are the fact that we have been in an embargo, our manager doing the dirty on us and rumours of Hughton rejecting us. Plus then fact that we have the dingles and weeds fans probably voting us down purely because they are thick. 

Massively depends on who we get as manager but there is just one word for the ones who voted in this poll....

Morons 

Sky have always loved us. Other than a few weeks under Carlos they have done nothing but hate us. So this isn't really a surprise 

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Hargreaves isn't posting of late so it's fell on me to duplicate recent threads!

24 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Stop making fun of him!

He's barely got back through the door from London after his hair transplant and he's been down the cellar fixing the server after the #playersnotclapping crash.

DViRtz8VwAAk5dj.thumb.jpg.b834d9271c682f67064f6fe5c7f62c16.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Sky Sports readers have been voting in their thousands, and they believe that Fulham and Leeds will win automatic promotion from the Sky Bet Championship this season.

Fulham, who were relegated from the Premier League last season, have been backed to finish first and immediately return to the top flight, while Leeds, who were beaten in the play-off semi-finals, have been voted to join them in second.

According to the vote, the play-off contingent this season will be West Brom, Cardiff, Stoke and Brentford.

It is bad news at the bottom, however, for Birmingham, Hull and Sheffield Wednesday - who are predicted to finish in the relegation zone.

Readers had the opportunity to either up vote for a team they thought would finish higher up the league, or down vote a team they thought should be lower down.

And here is how you believe the Championship table will look by the end of the season-:

1. Fulham
  2. L**ds
  3. West Brom
  4. Cardiff
  5. Stoke
  6. Brentford
  7. Bristol City
  8. Charlton
  9. Middlesbrough
  10. Derby
  11. Barnsley
  12. Wigan
  13. Forest
  14. Swansea
  15. Preston
  16. Reading
  17. QPR
  18. Luton
  19. Blackburn
  20. Millwall
  21. Huddersfield
  22. Birmingham
  23. Hull City
  24. Sheffield Wednesday

That lists upside down again

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

We're not as good as some of the supporters on here think, but we're nowhere near that bad. I'd expect 8th-12th, with a possible play-off challenge if we can find a good manager from somewhere (although it looks like we're reigning in the spending in anticipation of next summer's accounts).

We are not as good as some people think and won’t challenge for the play offs . We also won’t be 24th 

2 hours ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

This is a Sky Sports readers poll. All I read from it is that a lot of people hate us.

By the same yardstick you'd have to say they therefore love Leeds. Nah, no way.

More likely that a huge percentage were Leeds fans, that would explain our positioning as well as theirs.

3 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

We're not as good as some of the supporters on here think, but we're nowhere near that bad. I'd expect 8th-12th, with a possible play-off challenge if we can find a good manager from somewhere (although it looks like we're reigning in the spending in anticipation of next summer's accounts).

Agree we are a win one, lose one, draw one side.

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Sky Sports readers have been voting in their thousands, and they believe that Fulham and Leeds will win automatic promotion from the Sky Bet Championship this season.

Fulham, who were relegated from the Premier League last season, have been backed to finish first and immediately return to the top flight, while Leeds, who were beaten in the play-off semi-finals, have been voted to join them in second.

According to the vote, the play-off contingent this season will be West Brom, Cardiff, Stoke and Brentford.

It is bad news at the bottom, however, for Birmingham, Hull and Sheffield Wednesday - who are predicted to finish in the relegation zone.

Readers had the opportunity to either up vote for a team they thought would finish higher up the league, or down vote a team they thought should be lower down.

And here is how you believe the Championship table will look by the end of the season-:

1. Fulham
  2. L**ds
  3. West Brom
  4. Cardiff
  5. Stoke
  6. Brentford
  7. Bristol City
  8. Charlton
  9. Middlesbrough
  10. Derby
  11. Barnsley
  12. Wigan
  13. Forest
  14. Swansea
  15. Preston
  16. Reading
  17. QPR
  18. Luton
  19. Blackburn
  20. Millwall
  21. Huddersfield
  22. Birmingham
  23. Hull City
  24. Sheffield Wednesday

Written by a Vile fan a couple of days ago why aren't they winning the lottery each week lol Edit: the Vile one swapped us with Boro

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, York_Owl said:

By the same token that squad has had two top six finishes.  Season three was decimated by injuries.  And last season we still had players returning from injury not to mention Jos not picking our main men for some reason.

I see no reason why a well managed (i know we don't have a manager in place yet), fully fit squad should not be pushing for a top six finish. 

3 and 4 seasons ago yes. But we have stood still and the players aren't at the same levels as they were in those 2 seasons. We've stagnated mate, I'm sorry but people expecting the same bunch of players to achieve the same feats have misunderstood the revolution in intensity that this division undergo's every single season. 

I can understand from the outside why they've done this.

More players released than signed

Bruce leaves us just before season starts

No sign of a new manager being appointed aftet 3 weeks looking

So to the outside we look a team in chaos, l personally i dont see that but at the moment i dont see us as top 6. Until we see some leadership we are mid-table at best. So i say to chansiri sort it fast