Lincoln 1 Owls 3 Highlights

I like the fact our players celebrated the goals with a bit of vigour, despite it just being a friendly. It's nice to see. Marcus Rashford scored a lovely goal for Man. Utd yesterday but exuded the moderate joy of someone who'd just made a slight profit on an ornate vase in Bargain Hunt.

11 hours ago, Junk Smuggler said:

For those that went, what was Borner like? Not too fussed about Odubajo as we know what to expect from him.

Like someone else said, struggled a bit the first 20-25 mins then settled in. Akinde caused him & lees a few problems with his physicality. 

He doesn’t look like he panics on the ball & always looks for a pass 

I took three things from those highlights:

1. They must be very skint, can't afford to put numbers on their shirts.

2. They'll need a new set of goals after the battering the crossbar and post took.

3. We're gonna pizz the league.

3 hours ago, Samurai Blue said:

I like the fact our players celebrated the goals with a bit of vigour, despite it just being a friendly. It's nice to see. Marcus Rashford scored a lovely goal for Man. Utd yesterday but exuded the moderate joy of someone who'd just made a slight profit on an ornate vase in Bargain Hunt.

I thought Rhodes was going to cry, the fact that he'd scored.

On 14/07/2019 at 05:18, Hitcat said:

Their woodwork took a battering in the first half. João looks sensational.

Hes frustrating to watch, ability is obviously there but its almost as though he gets the ball, passes it and stops playing, as though hes done his bit.  Bruce had a word with him at half time and it would have been interesting to see what effect that had but he was brought off after 10 mins of the 2nd half.  Just a friendly so maybe motivation wasnt there.  Opinion would probably be slightly different had that shot gone in as well i guess.