Lincoln 1 Owls 3 Highlights

2 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Ta for that. Some lovely build-up play for the first two goals... but the OG was the pick of the bunch

Had to restart it just to make sure it was us in the vid..... :Sid:

• Haha 2

Joao looks to be carrying a bit more muscle, which he needed to do, Reach also looks a bit heavier.

We lacked a bit of height at CB, Lees and Borner are similar in stature, will struggle against a big CF.

At the moment if I am playing against SWFC i would play a couple of big lads up top and put pressure on them from everywhere on the pitch.

1 hour ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Joao looks to be carrying a bit more muscle, which he needed to do, Reach also looks a bit heavier.

We lacked a bit of height at CB, Lees and Borner are similar in stature, will struggle against a big CF.

At the moment if I am playing against SWFC i would play a couple of big lads up top and put pressure on them from everywhere on the pitch.

That’s what I thought, some lovely touches from Joao, who seems to have filled out a bit, but yes, we did miss the imposing presence of Hector at the back

2 hours ago, Junk Smuggler said:

For those that went, what was Borner like? Not too fussed about Odubajo as we know what to expect from him.

Bit of a shaky start i thought but looked better as the game went on. Their starting centre forward was a bit of a beast ala akinfenwa and borner had a hard time (no pun intended) dealing with him first 30 minutes.