SYP To Change Approach.....Finally

When will SYP realise that the way to improve as a force is to gain the trust of the people they serve, their jobs would be 100x easier if the community trusted and backed them, worked with them, not against, and by trying to deflect blame by going after a football club that has been at the heart of the community for 150+years is not the way to gain peoples trust and respect. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I was just about to look up the score mate

Knew we lost

But ffs!!

Typical Wednesday

I went on the coaches, but we drove past the station on the way in, Wednesday everywhere!

I wonder if the club still own any of the houses on Vere Road. If they do surely it would be best to get permission to demolish them to create an additional entrance or exit to the North Stand?

If we don't, then we need to look at making a seriously good offer to a couple of the owners.

4 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

I wonder if the club still own any of the houses on Vere Road. If they do surely it would be best to get permission to demolish them to create an additional entrance or exit to the North Stand?

If we don't, then we need to look at making a seriously good offer to a couple of the owners.

You'd need more than a couple of house demolishing. At least 8

What about demolishing the Club Shop and the other buildings in the car park, close the car park and put in 8/10 new turnstiles on Penistone Road giving access to the other end of the stand. Buy some the land opposite for the shop etc. and put a footbridge across Penistone Road into the old car park to ease congestion after the game.

1 hour ago, owlsincefifties said:

What about demolishing the Club Shop and the other buildings in the car park, close the car park and put in 8/10 new turnstiles on Penistone Road giving access to the other end of the stand. Buy some the land opposite for the shop etc. and put a footbridge across Penistone Road into the old car park to ease congestion after the game.

That land has been sold ,and now has planning permission for a retail park. We missed the boat there.