Dawson

1 hour ago, jonesy87shef said:

Saw the double save. Very impressive and a clean sheet.

Have to praise his performance today.

Unfortunately not good enough to be No.1 at a championship team next season. Let hope he continues to improve.

So he’s the worst keeper in the championship?

Unfortunately not good enough to be No.1 at a championship team next season. Let hope he continues to improve.

33 minutes ago, Mardy Bum said:

Did okay, Bristol were crap so not surprised. 

Chuffin hell :duntmatter::duntmatter:

1 hour ago, 83owl said:

Well put it this way. From what I’ve seen he isn’t up to the standard of this league yet. There will be worse keepers than him in this division and there will be better keepers in the division bellow. What I’m saying is imo he currently isn’t up to championship standard week in week out currently.

I’ve seen it with my own eyes and detailed in posts in the past with facts, stats, stills from games and videos as to why I think this. I’ve also praised him for the things he does well.

Don’t understand why you couldn’t take the positive part of my post on a good day and solely focus on the negative.

Was kind of hung out to dry by jos. 

Today Just showed the difference doing two simple things can make. 

Came into a regularly played formation and as much as possible a settled back four and team. 

Good display today coming back in after all that time out and seemed solid and a couple of cracking saves should help restore his confidence somewhat. 

Is he ready to replace Westwood next season if he goes?? , I'm not too sure yet, but under the new boss let's see him develop. 

Came dashing out to stop a certainty when one of their forwards was put through on goal by an atrocious missed pass by ,yes, the star, Bannan.

Even gave Bannan a right mouthful too.

Some of his seemingly atrocious kicks today, especially the high ones, which were seemingly going out of touch, were directed at, and fell at the feet of Reach. 

Just seen the highlights, some big saves and very happy for him getting a much needed clean sheet.

Don't understand the criticism of him in past, he was playing in a shockingly leaky defense who were much more to blame than a young lad just starting out.

Really want our young academy lads to develop, hopefully he can do so here. Wildsmith is another, but probably best he moves on to get more games elsewhere for his sake.