After tonight's game...........

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Wtf are you on about. We are going to lose. The season is iver already when we couldn't best Millwall, Reading or Rothertramps. Look forward to next season. 

Incorrect, I admire you protecting yourself about getting carried away but if we win tonight we can go three points from the playoffs like the op said 

being undefeated in 10 if we win and an out of form Blackburn up next 

our season is far from over. I’m glad Bruce and the players don’t have this attitude 

5 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Incorrect, I admire you protecting yourself about getting carried away but if we win tonight we can go three points from the playoffs like the op said 

our season is far from over. I’m glad Bruce and the players don’t have this attitude 

Don't worry, if by some miracle we win tonight ill be first to start the Play off thread. 

Edited by TheEnchanter

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

Don't worry, if by some miracle we win tonight ill be first to start the Play off thread. 

That’s the spirit 

but on a side note do you think we need a miracle to beat Bolton? We just need need to be not s£&t like we normally go when we play the teams we should beat easily 

14 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Bristol City have a game in hand if they take 3 points from it and beat Ipswich tonight they can go 8 points clear even if we beat Bolton . Just saying like !! 

Edited by dewsburyowl58