Extended highlights

8 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

That's because we haven't won enough games.

Winning by one or four still gives you 3 points.

Yes, but being able to score more goals is clearly going to help us win more games. 

Not sure why this is so difficult for you. 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Yes, but being able to score more goals is clearly going to help us win more games. 

Not sure why this is so difficult for you. 

Don’t recall us hammering many sides the season we finished 4th, other than Norwich at home.

Huddersfield went up with a minus goal difference. 

Don’t care how you win, as long as you do. It’s not that difficult. 

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Don’t recall us hammering many sides the season we finished 4th, other than Norwich at home.

Huddersfield went up with a minus goal difference. 

Don’t care how you win, as long as you do. It’s not that difficult. 

Are you the same person who was bigging up Billy Sharp's goalscoring exploits a few nights ago? 

I'm not suggesting we need to score 5 every game, but clearly having more of a cutting edge at the top of the pitch can only be a good thing. 

As it is, we have 30 goals in 34 games. 

That's not good enough. 

We have started creating chances, we are not anticipating where the ball is going to go. Not a surprise for me, players were making runs before and we dicked about with our slow ponderous play. Now the ball is arriving quicker into the box out forwards need to start making their runs again.

With quicker play, we need quicker reactions.

Ball goes up to Fletch but at times there was no one within 10 yards of him.

It will/should come but the players have to get used to thinking, reacting, playing quicker.

13 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Are you the same person who was bigging up Billy Sharp's goalscoring exploits a few nights ago? 

I'm not suggesting we need to score 5 every game, but clearly having more of a cutting edge at the top of the pitch can only be a good thing. 

That's not good enough. 

I thought it was 34 goals in 30 games but I bow to your superior intellect :rolleyes:

45 minutes ago, SiJ said:

That's not good enough. 

The irony. Need to have more of a cutting edge up top and has a dig at me for bigging up Billy Sharp in an other thread. 

lol

2 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The irony. Need to have more of a cutting edge up top and has a dig at me for bigging up Billy Sharp in an other thread. 

lol

Ah, so you weren't trying to debate the point, just looking to troll again. 

Thanks for confirming. 

The reason you got pelters on Friday, was because of what you were putting about Gary Hooper in comparison to Sharp.