Last day of transfer window any deals in or out ???

1 minute ago, keepitsteel89 said:

If he wanted to sell players he could, it may be for less than their market value. But if hes asking fans to help out regarding FFP then he must be willing to make an effort as well.

Its like a man saying to his wife and kids that they can go on holiday to Florida if they all chip in, forfeit their pocket money, save up their wage from a part time job and raise £400 in 2 months, and he will then sell one of the two cars he bought to raise the other £5000.

It gets to the end of the 2 months, the wife and kids have put in their £400, but the car is not sold.. dose he then give them their money back? Money they worked hard for and sacrificed to give him? No..he says.. you cant have your money back. I tried to sell the car and failed, thats just life.

The thing is in this case, I don't think the man was ever planning to sell that car. There wasn't ever going to be a holiday. And that money they gave him, is now his.

I'll let that analogy sink in

Thats a crap analogy.

• Haha 1

LMFAO .. do you know to definition of an analogy my slow friend? The subjects don't have to be similar the context dose.

Listen, your nowhere near my level mate so this will be the last time you get a reply. Go spend your money on the scheme and help our DC

Edited by keepitsteel89

6 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

LMFAO .. do you know to definition of an analogy my slow friend? The subjects don't have to be similar the context dose.

Listen, your nowhere near my level mate so this will be the last time you get a reply. Go spend your money on the scheme and help our DC

You lose all credibility with childish playground comebacks fella,thank christ i'm nowhere near your level,don't think i could sink that low.

Edited by DELUDED OWL
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

You lose all credibility with childish payground comebacks fella,thank christ i'm nowhere near your level,don't think i could sink that low.

ok then mate il give you one last go.. you say its a rubbish analogy, can you tell me what the analogy is referring to? 

what dose the car represent, the holiday, the £400?

You cant tell me something dosn't make sense if you dont understand it, telling me that its nothing to do with cars and holidays..I mean come on man. You really expect me not to get slightly mad you even bother to type... I will welcome constructive criticism and debate, but your just smashing the keyboard  

Edited by keepitsteel89

22 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

If he wanted to sell players he could, it may be for less than their market value. But if hes asking fans to help out regarding FFP then he must be willing to make an effort as well.

Its like a man saying to his wife and kids that they can go on holiday to Florida if they all chip in, forfeit their pocket money, save up their wage from a part time job and raise £400 in 2 months, and he will then sell one of the two cars he bought to raise the other £5000.

It gets to the end of the 2 months, the wife and kids have put in their £400, but the car is not sold.. dose he then give them their money back? Money they worked hard for and sacrificed to give him? No..he says.. you cant have your money back. I tried to sell the car and failed, thats just life.

The thing is in this case, I don't think the man was ever planning to sell that car. There wasn't ever going to be a holiday. And that money they gave him, is now his.

It's a crap analogy. 

Here's one. It's like saying you value your kids and they want a 2 week holiday in Disney world. 

You give them a wet weekend in Skegness. 

They will see how much you value them and leave home, do drugs and do parkour off kelvin flats to their ultimate death. 

FACT

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Or maybe the car was a pile of poo and nobody wanted to buy it.

Edited by Brommers

30 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

He gives them their money back just like DC proposes with the 1867 scheme

Why should the club start behaving like drug addicts and selling anything and everything at rock bottom prices for their next fix?

FFS

3 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

His opportunity will come in the summer when so many players are out of contract. Little point spending now as we're not likely to be going up or down this season.

I think his unveiling today is to provide interest on deadline day when quite frankly nothing is likely to happen on this front at Hillsborough.

Is that before or after the forthcoming embargo as detailed by DC in his recent statement?

3 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Bruce will have transfer news for us in his press conference..

lol

He will come in singing. Good tidings I bring. We've signed Andy King. 

My money is on Alex Bruce