Last day of transfer window any deals in or out ???

15 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Got to think something is on the back burner or why would SB have come here. Sure he hasnt come to fight relegation battles year after year.

His opportunity will come in the summer when so many players are out of contract. Little point spending now as we're not likely to be going up or down this season.

I think his unveiling today is to provide interest on deadline day when quite frankly nothing is likely to happen on this front at Hillsborough.

Edited by Beauchief Owl

IF no one leaves... my opinion of DC will be downgraded even more. Not that he would give a **** 

If hes asking us to dig deeper to help out, why isn't he doing his bit as well, especially seen as his bit is the only bloody bit that will make a difference 

Edited by keepitsteel89

The lack of outgoings is more concerning than nobody coming in.  We know we can't spend, but we also know that FFP is going to get us in the summer unless we raise cash but there's been absolutely no movement on that front. Hopefully somebody with cash to burn will panic later this afternoon and offer big money for Reach but I doubt it.  If Chansiri is still expecting Club 1867 to get us out of the hole I despair.

Edited by alanharper
typo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

IF no one leaves... my opinion of DC will be downgraded even more. Not that he would give a **** 

Feel a bit sorry for DC gone from saint to sinner in 3 years. Wish he would take a back seat and employ someone to run the club who understands english football and has a proven track record in the financial side.Dont think the Belgian lady is the person for this role.

Absolutely shocking on the part of DC if we don’t sell anyone. We are absolutely fooked with FFP, he’s asking the fanbase for yet more money to help out but he isn’t doing his part by selling players to go towards FFP, perhaps him massively over valuing players like thinking FF is worth 14 million is the reason why. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Absolutely shocking on the part of DC if we don’t sell anyone. We are absolutely fooked with FFP, he’s asking the fanbase for yet more money to help out but he isn’t doing his part by selling players to go towards FFP, perhaps him massively over valuing players like thinking FF is worth 14 million is the reason why. 

Or...nobody has actually offered to buy any of our players...at any price.

We are 11 points off the playoffs and 11 off relegation, so doubt there will be much transfer business unless Bruce has been working behind the scenes.

Just think he will give each player until the rest of the season to prove their worth and then use his contacts to bring in proven Championship players.