Sign in to follow this  
ZicoSterland2

Last day of transfer window any deals in or out ???

Think there maybe no one coming in or going out. Summer will be the time for activity with contracts up and SB having evaluated squad and changes required. The only question is will we have any money.

1 minute ago, abdiwonderland said:

It's the only question.

Got to think something is on the back burner or why would SB have come here. Sure he hasnt come to fight relegation battles year after year.

• Agree 2

Steve Bruce In

Just now, whatdial said:

Steve Bruce In

That could be the best transfer of the whole window.

• Like 1

Be surprised if any major deals happen. 

Think Winnall out on loan could happen, although I think he could have a part to play. 

15 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Got to think something is on the back burner or why would SB have come here. Sure he hasnt come to fight relegation battles year after year.

His opportunity will come in the summer when so many players are out of contract. Little point spending now as we're not likely to be going up or down this season.

I think his unveiling today is to provide interest on deadline day when quite frankly nothing is likely to happen on this front at Hillsborough.

Edited by Beauchief Owl
  • Agree 1

No and no. Is it any wonder why we are in such a mess with FFP. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

IF no one leaves... my opinion of DC will be downgraded even more. Not that he would give a **** 

If hes asking us to dig deeper to help out, why isn't he doing his bit as well, especially seen as his bit is the only bloody bit that will make a difference 

Edited by keepitsteel89
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

The lack of outgoings is more concerning than nobody coming in.  We know we can't spend, but we also know that FFP is going to get us in the summer unless we raise cash but there's been absolutely no movement on that front. Hopefully somebody with cash to burn will panic later this afternoon and offer big money for Reach but I doubt it.  If Chansiri is still expecting Club 1867 to get us out of the hole I despair.

Edited by alanharper
typo
  • Like 1
  • Agree 4

Bruce will have transfer news for us in his press conference..

lol

He will come in singing. Good tidings I bring. We've signed Andy King. 

Edited by pazowl55
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

IF no one leaves... my opinion of DC will be downgraded even more. Not that he would give a **** 

Feel a bit sorry for DC gone from saint to sinner in 3 years. Wish he would take a back seat and employ someone to run the club who understands english football and has a proven track record in the financial side.Dont think the Belgian lady is the person for this role.

• Agree 1

Could do with a few going out.  Although that was true 2 years ago and they're all still here.

Can see it being a quiet day, other than maybe Winnall 

looks like nothing happening today.

Mr Farrell must be getting a bit nervous. I hope he has his Mankini ready. 

Think Tango must be concerned too as will not be too good for his image either.

• Haha 2

Absolutely shocking on the part of DC if we don’t sell anyone. We are absolutely fooked with FFP, he’s asking the fanbase for yet more money to help out but he isn’t doing his part by selling players to go towards FFP, perhaps him massively over valuing players like thinking FF is worth 14 million is the reason why. 

• Disagree 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I'm hoping for one in and as get Reach out and maybe one other if possible.

Don't expect anything tho

14 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Absolutely shocking on the part of DC if we don’t sell anyone. We are absolutely fooked with FFP, he’s asking the fanbase for yet more money to help out but he isn’t doing his part by selling players to go towards FFP, perhaps him massively over valuing players like thinking FF is worth 14 million is the reason why. 

Or...nobody has actually offered to buy any of our players...at any price.

• Agree 6

We are 11 points off the playoffs and 11 off relegation, so doubt there will be much transfer business unless Bruce has been working behind the scenes.

Just think he will give each player until the rest of the season to prove their worth and then use his contacts to bring in proven Championship players.