Can you justify?

Would take £10m he is so inconsistent. Infact get rid of anyone who fetches a fee, should have done this 2 years ago. The Hooper, Lee, Forestieri, Lees money would have been colossal.

A few decent loans and we'll avoid relegation and can start again somewhat in the summer.

4 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Our problem is every club knows we are screwed with FFP, and desperate for money  ,and no one will offer us his true value.

We never know what our chairman will do.

Suspect that deadline day might be mildly interresting for once.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

If I were negotiating and someone was trying to have my pants down due to the fact that we are facing P&S sanction in the form of an embargo, I'd say look, if we don't get enough for him to clear P&S we are better off keeping him, so match our valuation or there is no sale. If we are embargoed we need him playing. If we are not embargoed we can bring a replacement.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Owlsend said:

What I am about to say I don’t want to happen but unfortunately I think it will I think there’s going to be big turn over In the squad

Reach will be sold

Fernando will be sold

Fletcher will be sold

Bannan will be sold

Westwood will be sold

And as for the outer contracts I think they will be let go

They will try to avoid relegation this season and have a really good go next season

Like I said at the beginning I don’t want this to happen but it seems to be Pointing that way:unsure:

Knowing our inept leaders and both strategic and tactical nounce well wait till the end of the season in fear of relagation and still cop for an embargo my being too late and be not able to refill the holes left with any experienced or competent personell, just kids from the youth not ready yet. 

Well I wouldn't put it past the present encumbant and his team anyway.