Guess tomorows lineup

I've given this a thought, and I can't come up with it in my head - Bannan's suspension makes it even harder to call, that and the fact i'm not sure some players like Hutchinson will be anywhere near match fit to play.

What do you think the formation/lineup will be tomorrow now that Jos has no influence?

I don't see this being like when Carlos left, his influence still seemed to hold true with the selections, but i'm not so sure this time.

I can see 4-4-2 but I cannot anticipate the starting lineup.

Dawson                                                 Lees  Hector   Pudil 

Palmer      Hutchinson         Fox 

Matias        Bannan      Reach

Joao 

8 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

Westwood

Palmer , Lees, Hector, Pudil, 

Boyd, Hutchinson, Onomah, Reach

Joao, Matias

Don’t believe Westwood is quite ready though would love to see him back. Needs a few full games in the U23s to prove he’s ready to return. Been missing a bit hasn’t he?

1 minute ago, Bigblueowl said:

Dawson                                                 Lees  Hector   Pudil 

Palmer      Hutchinson         Fox 

Matias        Bannan      Reach

Joao 

They must have a very good RW.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Boyd in from the cold in 2 chosen teams,interesting.

Bullen will plump for experience. Trying to get a result under what might be a short spell in charge for him. Boyd has had U23 outings recently and provides both experience and balance. Going to be no worse than what we’ve been seeing and will want to prove a point on his return

Didn't LB allude to sharing JL's view on our senior pro's? So, it will be interesting. 

I feel expectations may be a little high and memories short when it comes to those that haven't been getting selected.

Edited by Morepork