Rotherham United

9 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

To hear them on Football Heaven over the past few weeks I thought they were good.

It turns out they are as poopy as we are.

Some football fans really don't have a clue do they ?

To be fair by there standards they are doing good. They are punching above their weight and we are in freefall. I was expecting a loss today if I'm being honest. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

To hear them on Football Heaven over the past few weeks I thought they were good.

It turns out they are as poopy as we are.

Some football fans really don't have a clue do they ?

Football wise they were little better but they showed more desire and determination in a lot of 50-50 balls.

More professional than us too, at half time our subs were stood about kicking balls about whilst there's were training hard, they were ready to come on fully warmed up and fit if needed during second half. 

3 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

I like how they do the "dee dar" thingy...They live across the f.ookin' Rd...Its not as though they speak f.ookin' French......

Does anyone from Sheffield actually get offended by this anyway ?

It's like chanting ' geordies , geordies ' at Newcastle fans or 'Cockneys . cockneys ' at ……….cockneys??

2 hours ago, MrsHall said:

They have never forgiven us for dismantling that wall. UTO.

2 hours ago, stevewhiterose said:

God, that takes me back. A week after the Blunts did the same.

Thanks for the reminder, I ended up in hospital, 9 months off work !

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

Football wise they were little better but they showed more desire and determination in a lot of 50-50 balls.

More professional than us too, at half time our subs were stood about kicking balls about whilst there's were training hard, they were ready to come on fully warmed up and fit if needed during second half. 

have you not seen our lot running the widths of the pitch at first, before 'kicking balls about'?

it's certainly better than a few years ago when the kicking was attempts at crossbar or various tricks.