Rotherham United

Hi chaps, your friendly Rotherham fan here. Didn't think I'd be back so soon. Last time I was on here we were getting relegated and Wednesday were enroute to the Premier League!

Anyway here we both are playing eachother again. It's a funny old game. Should be an easy win for Wednesday given that we haven't won away at this level for 36 matches. Saying that, if we did win we'd actually go above you in the table wouldn't we? 

Looking forward to it as it's my favourite  local derby.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Hi there, thanks for being so friendly and coming here to highlight that we didn’t get promoted and are doing really poorly now. 

Just banter isn't it. Like last time we played you and you were all singing "we'll never play you again....."

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

given that we haven't won away at this level for 36 matches. 

On that basis, if we lose, our manager should have a prepared statement ‘Roy Hodgson World Cup Failure’ style and leave. 

What I actually think will happen is a poo game of football ending in a 1-1 draw. 

Hi Alan

Welcome back, and I’d like to wish you a safe journey to Sheffield. I presume you’re setting off today? The majority of pot holes have been fixed, so the wheels on your cart should be safe. 

Just one thing; our pavements are tarmacked in Sheffield, so may I suggest that you wear gloves to ensure your knuckles don’t get grazed...

(I think you’ll turn us over...that’s how crap we are currently)

Edited by bigdan2003
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3