Not quite in the top 5 yet.

47 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

This reminds me of when the Owls beat West Ham 7-0 in the 59/60 season, the football results were put on hold until the correct score was confirmed, when it was nothing further was said.

Still reeling over that one eh? lol

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, jonesy87shef said:

I’m going to assume (hope) the op is joking. 

If not I’ll jusy let him know they only show the top 5 of every league on the home page. Peme, championship, league one and two etc

He is. 

10 hours ago, Rev Owl said:

For those conspiracy theorists,  like me,  that think the national media deliberately ignore us..... 

Some fuel for the fire! 

Why not show the top 6?????

BBC Sport website today. 

Screenshot_20181017-233054.png

Dont care and maybe in our favour, its better being under the radar, under estimated and ignored whilst we are gradually gaining momentum with little respect from others.

Whilst totally ignoring this threads point this Friday's game is a very important one for us. We have done well to get in the top 6 (from which were excluded as per op comments - disgraceful) but a win on Friday gives us that extra boost to allow us to be able to have a blip and not drop. As it stands we lose and the pack behind us win and were mid table again where as one more win means we can potentially lose a game and still be up there.

That being said if we were to get in the top 4 the BBC would only show the top 3 !

lol

I'll throw another one out there, BBC's preview of tomorrow's game will have a picture of a Boro player. Virtually every game this season the preview has had a picture of someone from the opposition. 

I know it shouldn't bother me, but after a while you do start to think the BBC are deliberately ignoring us in favour of who we are playing. 

2 hours ago, andytrig said:

I'll throw another one out there, BBC's preview of tomorrow's game will have a picture of a Boro player. Virtually every game this season the preview has had a picture of someone from the opposition. 

I know it shouldn't bother me, but after a while you do start to think the BBC are deliberately ignoring us in favour of who we are playing. 

We beat Villa. 

This was and is the match report page. No quote from Jos. 

Screenshot_20181018-132013.png

20 hours ago, andytrig said:

Just saying......

Screenshot_20181019-073649_BBC Sport.jpg