Bristol City Away.

owl84

3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

unless we do something remarkable and win today and leeds then I cant see more than 1200 go its a nightmare journey and 1st train there only gives u a fairly short time before the game. 

The worst part of having to play Bristol City On Sun,Is that if you travelling by Rail to get there, chances are that part of the journey is going to be bus due to engineering work and that could make getting to the game virtually impossible due to extended journey times.WTF:

On 22/09/2018 at 08:46, handworth52 said:

unless we do something remarkable and win today and leeds then I cant see more than 1200 go its a nightmare journey and 1st train there only gives u a fairly short time before the game. 

We had sold over 1,100 yesterday morning so will easily sell more than 1,200. 

2,000 is my guess. 

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

We had sold over 1,100 yesterday morning so will easily sell more than 1,200. 

2,000 is my guess. 

2k would be a fantastic turnout for a 130pm kick off on a sunday and all that way ,with the train just about not an option unless you like cutting it fine and trusting the train will be running. 

On 21/09/2018 at 08:33, gurujuan said:

It’s a good weekend away, so I’ll be there

It is a good one - went then before the redevelopment.  

Some eccentric fans there too as I recall. 

Talking of derbies from another thread, Rovers and City really don’t get on..it’s regarded as the 8th fiercest derby in the U.K 

9 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Talking of derbies from another thread, Rovers and City really don’t get on..it’s regarded as the 8th fiercest derby in the U.K 

Where does the Sheffield derby come on that list? I know someone who’s in charge of the honours board across the city and there’s still quite a bit of space left on it.WTF: