Jump to content


owl84

Bristol City Away.

Recommended Posts



3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

unless we do something remarkable and win today and leeds then I cant see more than 1200 go its a nightmare journey and 1st train there only gives u a fairly short time before the game. 

The worst part of having to play Bristol City On Sun,Is that if you travelling by Rail to get there, chances are that part of the journey is going to be bus due to engineering work and that could make getting to the game virtually impossible due to extended journey times.WTF:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/09/2018 at 07:14, Ever the pessimist said:

Bristol Rovers are at home on the Saturday.

 

WTF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/09/2018 at 08:46, handworth52 said:

unless we do something remarkable and win today and leeds then I cant see more than 1200 go its a nightmare journey and 1st train there only gives u a fairly short time before the game. 

 

We had sold over 1,100 yesterday morning so will easily sell more than 1,200. 

2,000 is my guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bradowl said:

 

We had sold over 1,100 yesterday morning so will easily sell more than 1,200. 

2,000 is my guess. 

2k would be a fantastic turnout for a 130pm kick off on a sunday and all that way ,with the train just about not an option unless you like cutting it fine and trusting the train will be running. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good opportunity for the away game ‘closed shop’ brigade to get some loyalty points. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

It's on Sky isn't it? 

 

Yes via red button apparently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, bradowl said:

 

Yes via red button apparently. 

 

Really? Didn’t think they could do weekend games?

 

I stand corrected having checked.

Edited by Ever the pessimist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I

48 minutes ago, bradowl said:

 

Yes via red button apparently. 

 

Indeed, our next four games are on the tele. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

Good opportunity for the away game ‘closed shop’ brigade to get some loyalty points. 

But they wont.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/09/2018 at 08:33, gurujuan said:

It’s a good weekend away, so I’ll be there

 

It is a good one - went then before the redevelopment.  

 

Some eccentric fans there too as I recall. 

 

Talking of derbies from another thread, Rovers and City really don’t get on..it’s regarded as the 8th fiercest derby in the U.K 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

 

Talking of derbies from another thread, Rovers and City really don’t get on..it’s regarded as the 8th fiercest derby in the U.K 

Where does the Sheffield derby come on that list? I know someone who’s in charge of the honours board across the city and there’s still quite a bit of space left on it.WTF:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×