Are we trusting him yet?

at the min its like a big cloud has been lifted from s6 but lets see where we are by nov 1st , I like a lot what jos is doing but also like a lot of supporters totally confused how matias plays instead of forestieri and the same with nuhiu  fletcher on Saturday we played a dreadful reading and nearly threw it away , when we were 2-0 we decided to sit back and let them back into the game ,fletcher and forestieri should have come on much sooner . but big plus`s with everything else . 

3 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

at the min its like a big cloud has been lifted from s6 but lets see where we are by nov 1st , I like a lot what jos is doing but also like a lot of supporters totally confused how matias plays instead of forestieri and the same with nuhiu  fletcher on Saturday we played a dreadful reading and nearly threw it away , when we were 2-0 we decided to sit back and let them back into the game ,fletcher and forestieri should have come on much sooner . but big plus`s with everything else . 

I think it’s a discipline issue isn’t it with FF? Doesn’t he have to earn it back or something I read? 

Fletch has been been out for ages but I take your point on the reading game - both should have been on

13 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

I think it’s a discipline issue isn’t it with FF? Doesn’t he have to earn it back or something I read? 

Fletch has been been out for ages but I take your point on the reading game - both should have been on

Fletcher needs to be nurtured, molly coddled a bit and used wisely.. 

My thinking is with his injury record and Nando missing a lot of last season (down to bad management and planning for me, should have sorted the knee op after the hudds game instead of deciding to do it in August) 

You also have to remember Nuhiu and matias, matias especially destroyed them in the cup under jos last season and reading found both unplayable, so that may have been in  jos's thoughts. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

3 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Don't worry I can dance around that problem .......

68747470733a2f2f36362e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f39656237666461336639343930663966303462326630376534393339623534632f74756d626c725f6f66786c63613956565731716a3838726a6f325f3235302e676966.gif

2 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

You need a bigger hose 

Now you better not be winding me up Spennybobs ..

I've gone to a lot of expense to obtain a bigger hose ..

No Muff too tough 

We dive at 5 .........

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Now you better not be winding me up Spennybobs ..

I've gone to a lot of expense to obtain a bigger hose ..

No Muff too tough 

We dive at 5 .........

giphy.gif

Going to be more For purpose mate yes, tip though, go closer to 9pm, shower time you see - gets the worst of it off before you send in the equipment 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

No, not convinced in Jos (or Chansiri). With the exception of Brentford we've played poor teams and made hard work of most of them.

Typical Owlstalk, 3 on the bounce (against mediocre sides) and we're suddenly going all the way! :duntmatter:

So .... no then? lol

1 hour ago, Spencerowl said:

Classy. Take it, you will only spend your time at Bolton waiting to get that killer line in and find you’re phones died at the mivital moment because you have been watching “those films” again

That first bite is orgasmic. ...

In fact I'd call it a "pivotal" part of my ice cream education ..

That and dracula lollies too 

faaFUDWfmivvi.jpg

0090bb1f90d85289b7d9073d84b92dfd.jpg

• Haha 3