Are we trusting him yet?

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

“Expecting” no.

But I really hope to see us getting 3 wins and a draw from the homes, a win at Forest, and even a squeak of a win v Villa or Bristol City.

So I’d love to think 4 wins, a couple of draws and a loss at one of the very tough aways.

If we do get 4 wins from 7; a play off challenge should follow.

However we've had 2 narrow wins against the worst teams in the league. We'll have to MASSIVELY up our game to get the 4 wins.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, prowl said:

I agree with what you say generally. Having said that how many times in the last 3 years have we been beaten by rubbish teams. It's been a truism that we raise our game against the Newcastles and Brightons but lose to any team that's on a bad run of defeats.

If Jos can get us beating the bottom end teams consistently we have a chance of moving forward.

Possibly my biggest issue with Carlos was our sheer inconsistency. As you say, we seemed to do OK against the top teams but would then fall flat on our faces against struggling teams. If only we could have beaten the likes of Burton and Bristol City two seasons ago then I think we would have been in the Premiership last season. So yes, consistency is the key, and it should start with teams at the wrong end of the table. So far, it's working out.

1 hour ago, Spencerowl said:

I’ll have you know young man it’s not far from the truth 

EA9C9A3B-5A3D-4B68-8705-3F020310713E.gif

Very nice mate I like your choice of colours too...

very Hillsborough ...

Sorry for delay in reply mate I've bought my Mrs her birthday present and wanted to make sure it's all there and working properly before I give it her .......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

very Hillsborough ...

Sorry for delay in reply mate I've bought my Mrs her birthday present and wanted to make sure it's all there and working properly before I give it her .......

She's got you

What more could she possibly want. :stuwinky:lol

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

very Hillsborough ...

Dare I ask what it is? And my follow up question is battery’s or diesel? :stuwinky:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

very Hillsborough ...

It makes me smile every day my lads going to work as Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea fans in Wednesday colours. It’s great being the boss 

• Like 1