Are we trusting him yet?

Nice thread this.

We ultimately are a mid table quality team. We will beat most of the bottom half and lose to most of the top half.  We are the sum of our parts.

The managers par for the course this season is 12th. Hopefully the extreme swaying of Jos is a genius/ Jos is useless will settle down into accepting we will be beaten by the top 10 in most instances. That’s fine, their teams are better. 

27 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Nice thread this.

We ultimately are a mid table quality team. We will beat most of the bottom half and lose to most of the top half.  We are the sum of our parts.

The managers par for the course this season is 12th. Hopefully the extreme swaying of Jos is a genius/ Jos is useless will settle down into accepting we will be beaten by the top 10 in most instances. That’s fine, their teams are better. 

Really? It’s my believe that the idiots have taken over the asylum 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Nice thread this.

This is kind of what I think, we are in better shape but I can think of 5 atleast teams I think will be above us. 

Just hope its not the pigs though 

40 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Can’t fault Jos one bit. He’s been dealt a terrible hand. But last season he did well and found a way to get results with what he had and this season he’s done the same again... willing to accept a formation wasn’t working and changed something not many managers are brave enough to accept something isn’t working. 

Hes only bought one permanent player (Joey) and for the few hundred grand we paid he’s better than the millions Carlos wasted on Jones and Abdi! 

He’s got some youngsters coming through that look unbelievable! Jos could have single handedly solved our financial crisis because these young lads are going to be worth a lot of money! (Although I hope we don’t sell them, it’s nice to have some assets!).

I can’t fault that post, apart from

i think we will end up a selling club

13 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

lolwarning though mate - people have gone in and not come back 

I've got all the PPE and Equipment for the task in hand ....

All I ask is you keep hold of the rope that I tie round my ankles as the "failsafe"evacuation device ....

Oh and I've got the clothes peg also ..

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I've got all the PPE and Equipment for the task in hand ....

All I ask is you keep hold of the rope that I tie round my ankles as the "failsafe"evacuation device ....

Oh and I've got the clothes peg also ..

What worrys me is not going in, but what we do with you after you get out. 

• Haha 1