Pete McKee Kop Banner

9 minutes ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

Waiting on planning permission I believe?

Not a fan of his Wednesday stuff (as mentioned in his thread elsewhere), but I know a lot are and IMO it's a brilliant idea.

No planning permission has been sought according to SCC Planning Portal. So whoever said that is bullshitting, last submission was for the lepp owl. 

I'd assume considering it's not that long ago it that we maybe waiting on Mr McKee to design the thing first. Obviously thats quite key to the submission 

15 minutes ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

Waiting on planning permission I believe?

Not a fan of his Wednesday stuff (as mentioned in his thread elsewhere), but I know a lot are and IMO it's a brilliant idea.

I like McKee’s stuff but not Goo Designs.

Either way, it’s brilliant to see local artists (whatever their trade) embraced by the club. I always find Sheffield to be a bit insular with its own produce (not intended as a bad thing either) so I think it’s fun to see the club embrace more of this stuff. Especially in the face of some of the other decisions the club has made over the last few years. 

8 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

No planning permission has been sought according to SCC Planning Portal. So whoever said that is bullshitting, last submission was for the lepp owl. 

I'd assume considering it's not that long ago it that we maybe waiting on Mr McKee to design the thing first. Obviously thats quite key to the submission 

I thought I read that in the steering/fan meeting thread but could be wrong, I tweeted him to ask, will report any news I hear from him!

4 hours ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

Fair enough. Didn't doubt you calling it as you had heard however it isn't the case re "waiting on planning permission" don't know why the club feels the need to fib on something so easily disproven. Means they ain't building trust for when needed 

41 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Fair enough. Didn't doubt you calling it as you had heard however it isn't the case re "waiting on planning permission" don't know why the club feels the need to fib on something so easily disproven. Means they ain't building trust for when needed 

To be fair they said dependent on planning permission, not that they'd applied.