Hopefully not

Hunt gone, hopefully not a sign of things to come. I think we are now again not very attractive to players as a club, eg:Hunt leaving for mighty Bristol City, and last season's poor performance.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Sheff44 said:

Hunt gone, hopefully not a sign of things to come. I think we are now again not very attractive to players as a club, eg:Hunt leaving for mighty Bristol City, and last season's poor performance.

Ha ha ha

18 minutes ago, Sheff44 said:

Must try harder 

6 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

Troll all you like op is right this is just the start. Feel free to come back and say you were right in a months time. Top ticket prices to watch kids

What if the kids are better than what we are selling 

We ain’t selling Palmer and Abdi Only the ones with value, fire sale started. Ask your self why is preseason in uk. ? Are training pitches ready again? Is kit here? Why no pre season training camp pics? Cos they are still in last years kit etc. 

• Haha 2

Guest Jack the Hat
7 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

Troll all you like op is right this is just the start. Feel free to come back and say you were right in a months time. Top ticket prices to watch kids

The start of what? Getting rid of some overpaid ,aging underachievers ? Ar you moaning that we are using younger hungrier players. England are a bunch of kids and they seem to be doing ok. This is jack hunt not FF. jos probably doesn't rate him. Surprised we have got a fee for him frankly.

41 minutes ago, Sheff44 said:

21 posts, 39 negs. You certainly know how light the touch paper.

12 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

We ain’t selling Palmer and Abdi Only the ones with value, fire sale started. Ask your self why is preseason in uk. ? Are training pitches ready again? Is kit here? Why no pre season training camp pics? Cos they are still in last years kit etc. 

Wow

14 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

Can I suggest a break from the forum, you're clearly getting too depressed about things that may or may not happen.

World cup is still on, go and think about that instead

1 minute ago, nethertonowl said:

So what makes you think differently? Who have we signed? 

Why have we sold our first choice right back to a rival for less than we paid for him , when he is under contract. ? 

Because he has a year left on his contract and would have left for a free in 12 months time. 

Stop being so melodramatic. 

We are going to have to cut our cloth. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Can I suggest a break from the forum, you're clearly getting too depressed about things that may or may not happen.

World cup is still on, go and think about that instead

Like I said feel free to acknowledge my comments come August. Yes let’s enjoy the World Cup. It offers more cause for optimism, than we do for the coming season