Kit size reminder

Just a reminder from last season for those purchasing the kit tomorrow. Last year many of us had to buy a size bigger than we usually do.

Be sure to feedback to us on how the different style of kits fit this year, particularly as there are two versions. 

Edited by CF83OWL

4 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Didn't get last years shirt but have the sondico one from the season before. Would it be best getting xl instead of large?

Put the cake down and stay in a large mate - but yes size up one if last years anything to go by. 

TT

2 minutes ago, nk said:

Ah but what if they've 'rectified' the sizing, everyone will be walking around with a baggy shirt rather than a laser cut athlete one.

Underr the cosh with FFP and we buy a “laser” to cut our kits. Unbelievable 

TT

93E246F1-7577-4A53-9158-484483CBF013.jpeg

Edited by Spencerowl
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Didn't get last years shirt but have the sondico one from the season before. Would it be best getting xl instead of large?

My Sondico shirt was a M, I had to get a XL Elev8 one, although I had put on a couple of stone by that time.  I'm losing weight and working out again now so god knows what size I'll go for :-)

2 hours ago, CF83OWL said:

Just a reminder from last season for those purchasing the kit tomorrow. Last year many of us had to buy a size bigger than we usually do.

Be sure to feedback to us on how the different style of kits fit this year, particularly as there are two versions. 

5787c694cad63_LumpyBinbag.png.f49e219c18f8344f300eaedc4a799feb.png

• Haha 1

The absolute best way to buy the new kit is to TRY IT ON

If you can't do that then do NOT go by the sizes (S, M, L, XL etc) and instead go by the measurements 

All the confusion each time would be avoided if the club sold shirts in inches instead of S, M, L etc

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, CF83OWL said:

Middle aged spread mate stop fooling yourself.  It happens.

Fatty

23 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If you can't do that then do NOT go by the sizes (S, M, L, XL etc) and instead go by the measurements 

All the confusion each time would be avoided if the club sold shirts in inches instead of S, M, L etc

Metric or imperial inches?

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Very true!!