BREAKING - George Hirst Gone

Just now, Rebowl Yell said:

It’s no accusation, I don’t know you or your motivations so I only made a guess based on what I feel is the only real reason anyone can dislike Mr C. Maybe that’s not the case and you are just a blunt looking to try and destabilise our wonderful fanbase.

Your first guess if someone doesn't like someone else is that it's due racial reasons?

Bloody hell bro... :picnic:

1 minute ago, Beholder said:

No its about how one critical post gets 6 strident loyalist responses. 

Nothing to do with me in particular, it's happened throughout the thread. 

Sure thing - you just let us know which one person is allowed to disagree with you and we’ll sort the rota, or, just stop posting such baseless nonsense.

Dads

1 minute ago, Rebowl Yell said:

It’s no accusation, I don’t know you or your motivations so I only made a guess based on what I feel is the only real reason anyone can dislike Mr C. Maybe that’s not the case and you are just a blunt looking to try and destabilise our wonderful fanbase.

Yeah cos if you are on the back foot you can always rely on that old chestnut. 

Deary me. 

3 minutes ago, Beholder said:

So what you are saying is making future predictions based on what we know of the player and what we know of the market are forbidden on Owlstalk because it has rigorous standards akin to a scientific peer reviewed journal? 

No, I’m saying if you base it on who someone’s dad is then you’re talking nonsense. Not sure I said anything about peer review (bit bizarre).

Edited by Sonny

Just now, StudentOwl said:

Your first guess if someone doesn't like someone else is that it's due racial reasons?

Bloody hell bro... :picnic:

Well what else could it be bro? MR Chansiri has done wonders for our club, he’s brought us a fantastic team and gave us two top 6 finishes, I just don’t understand why any Owl could possibly dislike or criticise the guy. 

Just now, Rebowl Yell said:

Well what else could it be bro? MR Chansiri has done wonders for our club, he’s brought us a fantastic team and gave us two top 6 finishes, I just don’t understand why any Owl could possibly dislike or criticise the guy. 

The George Hirst saga would be one example for a lot of people

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Sonny said:

No, I’m saying if you base it on who someone’s dad is then you’re talking nonsense.

Perhaps you are choosing to ignore some other pretty glaring bits of evidence? 

We could go on forever like this. 

Devils advocate. So boring. 

I have several criticisms of the bloke and his running of the club.

Does that make me a racist? :blink:

OK beholder I apologise for assuming that it could have been racial/xenophobic reasons for why you may be criticising our Chairman. Accusations like that aren’t very nice and I was taught to be nice so for that I apologise.

You are most likely just a sh*tstirrer that revels in upsetting the apple cart and getting good honest Sheffield Wednesday fans stirred up. Disgraceful.

3 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Perhaps you are choosing to ignore some other pretty glaring bits of evidence? 

We could go on forever like this. 

Devils advocate. So boring. 

You’re the one that asked the question about his dad with a view to extrapolating a value for his son. I’m the one taking into account the fact that the actual player has never made a professional start. Yet I’m ignoring actual (glaring) evidence? 

Edited by Sonny

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The George Hirst saga would be one example for a lot of people

Well I guess he should be angry at 95% of the fanbase too then because we all think Mr C did the right thing and we’ll all be vindicated in 2 or 3 years times when he’s slapping on a Borehamwood Jersey playing in front of 400 people.

Well I guess he should be angry at 95% of the fanbase too then because we all think Mr C did the right thing and we’ll all be vindicated in 2 or 3 years times when he’s slapping on a Borehamwood Jersey playing in front of 400 people.

I reckon Mr Chansiri will be far too old to be playing football in 2 or 3 years time mate

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I have several criticisms of the bloke and his running of the club.

Does that make me a racist? :blink:

No you seem like a decent bloke I imagine you are just naive and misguided what with being a student and that. That’s OK even Rebowl Yell used to be young too. When you grow older you will realise that Mr C is a great Chairman and everything he has done will lead to the betterment of our club. You’ll see.

Everything is OK.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I reckon Mr Chansiri will be far too old to be playing football in 2 or 3 years time mate

Stop trying to make light of my serious interjections Mr administrator and go make some more videos of Sheffield that I can watch during my dinner hour thanks.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

No you seem like a decent bloke I imagine you are just naive and misguided what with being a student and that. That’s OK even Rebowl Yell used to be young too. When you grow older you will realise that Mr C is a great Chairman and everything he has done will lead to the betterment of our club. You’ll see.

Everything is OK.

Now I'm being given a lesson on perspective by the bloke who lost his misses to his one-minute-wonder brother.

FFS am I really that low down the pecking-order on here? :picnic:

Just now, StudentOwl said:

Now I'm being given a lesson on perspective by the bloke who lost his misses to his one-minute-wonder brother.

FFS am I really that low down the pecking-order on here? :picnic:

Wow, what a kick in the balls that is. You know, I’ve tried to be upbeat and positive the past few days but you are right, I lost my girlfriend to a fat, balding half brother who can barely last a minute in bed. Right now they are in Cleethorpes probably having the time of their lives and I’m sat here alone in a dank apartament Block arguing with people on a football forum over a footballer that doesn’t give a throw about any of us. I’m so pathetic. 

I guess I just don’t belong here. Sorry you guys.

Wow, what a kick in the balls that is. You know, I’ve tried to be upbeat and positive the past few days but you are right, I lost my girlfriend to a fat, balding half brother who can barely last a minute in bed. Right now they are in Cleethorpes probably having the time of their lives and I’m sat here alone in a dank apartament Block arguing with people on a football forum over a footballer that doesn’t give a throw about any of us. I’m so pathetic. 

I guess I just don’t belong here. Sorry you guys.

On the contrary... the description you've given tells me you definitely belong here... what do you think half of us are doing on here mate! lol