How are you holding up? Hmmm?

1 hour ago, Mr. Tom said:

I had a reyt big fire in the garden today, burned loads of treated and painted wood while drinking wine. High as a kite now. And i probably have to do a fun run for the environment.

Bet your neighbours were happy lol

On 02/06/2018 at 17:45, welsOwl74 said:

I've recently discovered cherry lube ,can now have sex for hours

imagine how long i could go if our Las was actually attractive

Cherry lube? 

You sure it wasn't. .........

this.

Cherry_Blossom_Black_shoe_Polish.jpg

Of course blacking up is considered poor form these days , (and rightly so), but just doing  the old Hampton up to appease the wife's fantasies in the privacy of your own home is no one else's business.

Good for you!

PS - Don't forget to buff it or it'll start to crumble away.

• Haha 3

Guest Maxine

I really am bored without the buzz of going to Hillsborough even though we played mostly rubbish last season, I'm  missing it quite bad roll on next season I think it will be a good one. 

On 03/06/2018 at 07:29, Stoop said:

I wish people would make their mind up. Everyones been praying for the season to end since January cos we’ve been that sh!te, now everyone’s bored because the season is over

:duntmatter:

Exactly, all my enthusiasm had been drained quite a while before January and in the end I was hoping for the season to end and glad it did. But the way we finished the season and what Jos has done so far is encouraging for the future. It's good to have a break from football or from your main passions from time to time. I've been filling up the gap by watching other sports (most notably the NHL play offs) or by focusing on other things and various other interests. Football isn't the be-all and end-all for me and isn't the only sport worth following. The World Cup this year doesn't excite me but I will still follow it but much more looking forward to next season.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Cherry lube? 

You sure it wasn't. .........

this.

Cherry_Blossom_Black_shoe_Polish.jpg

Of course blacking up is considered poor form these days , (and rightly so), but just doing  the old Hampton up to appease the wife's fantasies in the privacy of your own home is no one else's business.

Good for you!

PS - Don't forget to buff it or it'll start to crumble away.

Cigarette lighter underneath gets it going again !!

WTF:

• Haha 3