New kit designs

I was reading this article, and surprised to find a mention for the Sheff Wed 1992/93 away shirt: https://www.shortlist.com/style/japan-football-shirts-tokyo-osaka/35155

Looks like we have some fans in Japan.

The author doesn't seem so convinced, "For every artful photo montage of Franco Baresi’s AC Milan shirt from 1994/95, there’s a young chap contemplating modern life in a Tokyo stairwell while wearing Sheffield Wednesday’s away shirt from 1992/93."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

the away kit will be a Peruvian/River Plate esque diagonal sash shirt in yellow and light blue with the names of every Penguin transfer rumour written within the light blue sash :ph34r:

Every Penguin transfer rumour? Bloody hell how big is the shirt lol

• Haha 2

Guest Jack the Hat
16 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Bit of a snigger here 

Reminded me of something.. 

Can't quite put my finger on it? 

lol

VxGMmgJ.gif

My favourite footballer of all time. Somehow I imagine Fred Spikesley was just like him.

6 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

My favourite footballer of all time. Somehow I imagine Fred Spikesley was just like him.

You can see Nando models himself on Charlie Charles not only in attire but dribbling skills eh ?

If he stays with us (I pray)....

Next time he does his run we should all sing Charlie Charles !!!!

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, jomaco said:

I was reading this article, and surprised to find a mention for the Sheff Wed 1992/93 away shirt: https://www.shortlist.com/style/japan-football-shirts-tokyo-osaka/35155

The author doesn't seem so convinced, "For every artful photo montage of Franco Baresi’s AC Milan shirt from 1994/95, there’s a young chap contemplating modern life in a Tokyo stairwell while wearing Sheffield Wednesday’s away shirt from 1992/93."

That's class. Enjoyed reading it. Thanks for the link.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

You do know he was nothing without me - bit of a one trick pony according to the chaps.

I was the outlet for the team, give me the ball and I could show the opposites a thing or two.

That left bags of space for CCC to show off and grab all the limelight......not bitter, like...

• Like 1

On 24/05/2018 at 06:36, jomaco said:

Cracking article

Guest Jack the Hat
On 24/05/2018 at 22:21, Finney on the Wing said:

You do know he was nothing without me - bit of a one trick pony according to the chaps.

I was the outlet for the team, give me the ball and I could show the opposites a thing or two.

That left bags of space for CCC to show off and grab all the limelight......not bitter, like...

Yeah , but were you best mates with Charlie Chaplin like our Fred?????