Have we forgotten Gary hooper???

Why do people think Nuhiu will pull his finger out again next year with a 2 year contact under his belt? He has tossed it off for 4 years and beem massibely over weight. Hope he an others such as Pudil prove me wrong but I'm not one who is easily bought. 

2 hours ago, Lee Davies said:

Why do people think Nuhiu will pull his finger out again next year with a 2 year contact under his belt? He has tossed it off for 4 years and beem massibely over weight. Hope he an others such as Pudil prove me wrong but I'm not one who is easily bought. 

Then there is those folk that thinks it is possible to turn form on and off like a tap. Like it is somehow possible that a player can suddenly turn from a no scoring lump to the Championship's answer to Aguerro a month or two before getting a new contract and then return to being a no scoring lump thereafter. How about giving Adthe some credit for working hard to get that new contract and to a new manager that has found a way to bring something out of Adthe that none of us thought he possessed?

We know Hooper will play well and score freely.

We hope Nuhiu and Joao will maintain their recent quality and goal tally.

Hooper will hopefully play a very important part of next season’s success.

50 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Then there is those folk that thinks it is possible to turn form on and off like a tap. Like it is somehow possible that a player can suddenly turn from a no scoring lump to the Championship's answer to Aguerro a month or two before getting a new contract and then return to being a no scoring lump thereafter. How about giving Adthe some credit for working hard to get that new contract and to a new manager that has found a way to bring something out of Adthe that none of us thought he possessed?

You're right. A players form cannot be switched on and off like that. But, effort can and along with effort comes a higher chance of success.    

The point i made when i said i hope they prove me wrong is giving them the credit they deserve. I'm just a guy who see's the bigger picture.  I just want the best for my club as we all do and I assess players other the whole time not just a flash in the pan time. Remember that Leon Clark has recently put in a lot effort in and has scored a few goals. But if we want to top half we need better. 

Hope he prooves me wrong

2 minutes ago, Lee Davies said:

You're right. A players form cannot be switched on and off like that. But, effort can and along with effort comes a higher chance of success.    

The point i made when i said i hope they prove me wrong is giving them the credit they deserve. I'm just a guy who see's the bigger picture.  I just want the best for my club as we all do and I assess players other the whole time not just a flash in the pan time. Remember that Leon Clark has recently put in a lot effort in and has scored a few goals. But if we want to top half we need better. 

Hope he prooves me wrong

OK, Adthe is one of at least four, maybe more strikers, available to the manager next season. He will have to maintain his form to get a starting position. Frankly, I couldn't give a feck which one or two of the strikers are there doing the business. It is no clarion call for Adthe to be picked but I don't think he's been anywhere near as bad as some on here would like to make out at any stage since his arrival. He has always been a player with clear limitations that has amazed me in recent months. Long may it continue.

17 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

OK, Adthe is one of at least four, maybe more strikers, available to the manager next season. He will have to maintain his form to get a starting position. Frankly, I couldn't give a feck which one or two of the strikers are there doing the business. It is no clarion call for Adthe to be picked but I don't think he's been anywhere near as bad as some on here would like to make out at any stage since his arrival. He has always been a player with clear limitations that has amazed me in recent months. Long may it continue.

Fair comment. He was just clearly one of the players we couldn't get rid of due to a long contract and high wages.  A fee goals later and we want to waste more money on him. Please prove me wrong Attie, please prove that your lack of fitness, skill and poor attitude over the last 4 years or so was down to not been loved and the various managers you played under  

WAWAW

19 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Sell for me.

Injury record is pretty poor for us. Can't be carrying crocks and relying on them for goals. 

He'd ease FFP concerns as clubs would take him.

Class striker on his day but I don't think he can stay fit for a season unfortunately.

If it means retaining other key players I'd agree.

49 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Id move him on.....Great player but not for half season....Take Fletch with him too...uto ftb

Thats it lets, let our best strike force leave what will no doubt be championship rivals. Honestly.