Rate the season

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

Exactly, we won’t be in the play offs next season Imo but for me that’s okay . I feel we have a proper manager in place now and the club is being run better on and off the field . It’s actually worth watching as well not the snore fest that put me off attending matches 

play offs should be the least we achieve

13 minutes ago, brando said:

play offs should be the least we achieve

Why, you do realise there are about another 23 teams trying to stop us?  People were saying the same after the Huddersfield play offs. Who knows what's going to happen

25 minutes ago, Watson said:

I praise and you resort to abuse... Strange

You didn't praise him, you insulted him by sarcastically calling him an expert! Do you expect other posters to take that lying down?

13 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

You didn't praise him, you insulted him by sarcastically calling him an expert! Do you expect other posters to take that lying down?

So you are a mind reader?  I said it without sarcasm whether you take it different is for you to decide.  But you would be wrong.

Such a cynical world.

7 minutes ago, Watson said:

So you are a mind reader?  I said it without sarcasm whether you take it different is for you to decide.  But you would be wrong.

Such a cynical world.

Yes it is and I (and probably most other readers of the thread) suspect that you knew exactly what you were doing.

Rate the season??

F.ookin' awful....3/10

Yea I know I seem a little overcritical, we had injuries etc....

You have to bear in mind I'm now 60 years of age and have had 55 years of it....

You sit at Wembley and they win the league cup..."Ohh I can die happy"..2 seasons later..its forgotten and we get '93..and the disappointments...we go down..we come up...We get Cardiff

We get wycombe, mind the gap etc..."ooh I can die happy"

Now?

its goin' on 2 decades since we left the Prem....and I think, 

"How many more years have I got"?

I know the club will carry on long after my demise..but f.ook you lot..

I want summat before i turn me toes up!!

Even if its me lad wheelin' me up the ramp hopin' I don't sh *t meself before half time..... me...

Sat there shoutin' "FANTHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  as some Chinese wonderkid puts the winner in

I'm not mithered....

Just one more Wednesday...

err............

then I can die happy

I did not expect much from the season so not unduly upset by it.

The new manager has givenn me confidence as he has behaved extremely sensibly and is addressing the correct areas. I got into next season with more optmism than this.

It was a season of 2 halves 2/10 for first half and 7/10 for second halk. I gave the second half good points because we started to address off field issues which were a big cause of problem.

I hope fans do not expect miracles next season but as long as we build on this I will be happy.