Rate the season

5 , we've had some good performances , some awful ones , scored a few top quality goals and let in a few awful ones . Had a never seen before injury crisis but saw some youngsters that rarely looked out of place . Before jos came in it looked like being a one out of ten . If we start next season like we finished this then we will have a much higher rating next year . 

but

It might be the means through which Dejphon realises that the success in football is about all stakeholders (fans, players, staff & board / owners) being aligned around the same vision, therefore that vision has to be about 'the club' and not any one individual, and not about the economic interests of outside parties.

My score is up from 1 based on the evidence of club culture and team spirit that has developed on the playing side this past few months.

• Thanks 1

Got rid of a manager who bottled it in the play offs. Started using youth, got bit-part players playing so well you start to question why they’ve been bit-part players. Ended the season well. Optimistic for the future. Sorted out some of the worst things of the club.

So overall, happy. Especially considering where we were in December.

Would've been a 1 or 2, but there's been hopeful signs in the last couple of months to push it up to a 3.

I've utterly hated this season and wanted it over with from the Preston away game onwards. Nothing had felt right, certainly since the Huddersfield loss, but probably even before then.

Like I say though, there's some renewed optimism now. JL's words about the make-up of the squad suggests he knows full-well what needs to be done this summer and that's encouraging. It won't be easy, of course, but I'm not expecting next season to be anything like the season we've just had.

2 under Carlos

7 under Jos

Jos has performed well with what he’s had to work with. A couple of weird line ups early on but stabilised the team and once he’s had the likes of Bannan, Lees and FF back we’ve kicked on. He’s also not been afraid to blood the young’uns. 

• Like 2

5/10.

Only reason being that the last couple of months have proved how good we are with just a few key players back and that Jos does know how to get them playing.

Actually looking forward to next season now.

Edited by poite

19 minutes ago, cross owl said:

5 , we've had some good performances , some awful ones , scored a few top quality goals and let in a few awful ones . Had a never seen before injury crisis but saw some youngsters that rarely looked out of place . Before jos came in it looked like being a one out of ten . If we start next season like we finished this then we will have a much higher rating next year . 

I am always a preacher for youth its our future ,With the performances of our youth ,Our future is very ,very strong .

10 minutes ago, james o connor said:

3 rubbish .

however , getting rid of a fraud of a manager and seeing the club start to run itself properly on and off the field is encouraging 

If he is a fraud then let's get another fraud in to manage the club, reaching the playoffs in both of his seasons is not to be sneezed at.   Any Championship club looking for a manager to gain promotion would seriously check him out.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Watson said:

If he is a fraud then let's get another fraud in to manage the club, reaching the playoffs in both of his seasons is not to be sneezed at.   Any Championship club looking for a manager to gain promotion would seriously check him out.

Any club wanting to fail would yes. I’m not re debating Carlos, it’s been proved he was a himderemce rather than help. I’m just glad we have a proper manager In charge now who is clearly not interested in packing the team with 30 plus has been s

• Like 1

Cannot go more than 5 when you look at the table and the season as a whole. Think the results in the last 10 games will bring the score up a tad though. But you have to say Carlos left us with a mid season poo fest of unfit players and injuries that completely derailed our season :carlosswfc::carlos:

2 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Any club wanting to fail would yes. I’m not re debating Carlos, it’s been proved he was a himderemce rather than help. I’m just glad we have a proper manager In charge now who is clearly not interested in packing the team with 30 plus has been s

In your opinion, he was a hindrance and your opinion is subjective it's not a proof.  All I am claiming is that his record for reaching the playoffs is good and would give any club a good reason to sign him.