Player of the season?

5 hours ago, cookeh said:

Reach, but it's hardly a glorious victory. He's been very average for a month or two now.

Though he is doing a sterling job in a position he is not suited to.

Want to see him back wide ASAP. 

I'll add to the many shouts for Reach. there were times he's been or only source of creativity, took on a leadership role pushing those around him and had got some lovely goals in the process.

Hope he builds on this season and long term he can be a very a good player for us or make us a good profit.

4 hours ago, OneDavidHirst said:

If the club had any sense they would hold their hands up and give it to the fans this year.

I'm not joking, why not?

Because, despite the complete shambles that has been our season, some of our players have actually performed well and deserve a bit of recognition for that.

The fact that Adam Reach has managed to improve so much from last season is quite miraculous given the circumstances in which he's done it.

7 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

3535 league minutes played; missed only 65 minutes of our entire league campaign thus far; 4 goals; 8 assists; captained the team when all around him seemed to be falling apart...

...step forward, Adam Reach.

Spot on.  The minutes Reach has put in this season has been pretty impressive especially considering all the injuries.  

Also his performances have improved massively on last year's campaign.  

Reach gets my vote.