Daily Mail - ‘’Sheffield Wednesday and Reading battling out for Mick McCarthy

2 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Was told by someone who usually knows what he is on about to expect us to be back in for Petrescu in the summer.

Petrescu? The same Dan Petrescu that's represented by Doyen Sports? That'll please the masses...

You've got a deadline for that enraged reaction Neil lol 

Edited by StudentOwl
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

Can't see it, at all.

Totally goes against Chansiri's principles from what he wants in a coach.

Luhukay will be here next season, barring the unthinkable. He done a steady job so far in almost impossible circumstances, and will deserve the opportunity to build his own team here. 

And if West Brom get rid of Pardew, I reckon Wilder will be their number one choice.

Hopefully-funny to see Wilder walking out of his beloved united

7 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

Can't see it, at all.

Totally goes against Chansiri's principles from what he wants in a coach.

Luhukay will be here next season, barring the unthinkable. He done a steady job so far in almost impossible circumstances, and will deserve the opportunity to build his own team here. 

And if West Brom get rid of Pardew, I reckon Wilder will be their number one choice.

Nice guy but Chansiri couldn't run a bath, n' mind a big footy club.

That's why , according to Neil / Owlstalk he's selliing up and Jos is leaving in Summer.

And where have those principles got him?

We are below point when he took over club, despite spending loads on a lotta crap.

Big Mick M's exactly what we need , if operating on a small transfer budget and / or FFP constraints.

At least suggests DC's learning and this looks like plan B , if he can't flog the club.

Amanda where are thou?

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Mr C should’ve listened to the know alls, including me, recommending an experienced Championship manager, when we said goodbye to the Charming Chancer, but he knew best again. When is he going to realise that Owls Talk knows better?

Owlstalk is schizophrenic. For any decision that's made some are all for it, some are dead against  it and some think it should be stripes. How is DC supposed to know which bit to listen too?

( Mr C, It's the stripes.) 

1 minute ago, prowl said:

Owlstalk is schizophrenic. For any decision that's made some are all for it, some are dead against  it and some think it should be stripes. How is DC supposed to know which bit to listen too?

Keep it simples. Just listen to me obvs. Couldn’t go far wrong with that.

Edited by theowlsman

3 minutes ago, prowl said:

Who'd have thought a forum would have people with differing opinions on it he?

DAMN YOU DEBATING

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I've not said that at all 

Please stop lying

Ta

Then apologies , must have got that wrong - was sure I read in a Braddo -inspired thread, also about Jos leaving.

Maybe it was my wishful thinking as DC's clearly turned brass off and we are at £39 million FFP loss limit this year.

Sorry again.

Just now, fred mciver said:

Then apologies , must have got that wrong - was sure I read in a Braddo -inspired thread, also about Jos leaving.

Maybe it was my wishful thinking as DC's clearly turned brass off and we are at £39 million FFP loss limit this year.

Sorry again.

No problem

I just saw you post it a few times and thought you were trying to wind me up

lol

I've definitely NOT said that at any point

Owlstalk Shop