Pigs win anyone??

1 hour ago, mike312 said:

Annoying that utd have done so well with what are average players. I think that's what is so frustrating about our season.

What’s so frustrating about this season is:

1. We were (rightly) tipped as potential promotion candidates in pre-season, as when everyone is fit, we have a fantastic squad of players.

2. Cowboy Carvalhal made a right c*ck up of the first half of the season.

3. Chansiri stuck by said failing head coach for far too long until he eventually engineered a move to a Premier League club for himself.

4. Consequently, Lee Bullen was put in charge for a short spell and, apart from the result against Forest, it was just a continuation of CC’s tripe football and poor results.

5. Our squad has been decimated by the worst injury crisis in the club’s history.

6. Our new head coach, who has had a steady but unspectacular run of results, is having to make do with a patched up squad, largely made up of fringe players, with a few U23 academy graduates.

7. We’re in a relegation battle with a realistic chance of going down.

8. In the 10 matches we’ve played against the teams in the bottom 6, we’ve failed to win any of them.  And because we can’t beat any of the relegation battlers, it’s going to be hard to pull away from the lower part of the league table.

9. We are paying some of the highest ticket prices in the whole of the country for what can only be described as a very bad season.

The fact that the pigs are flirting with the playoffs is just a footnote in the overall misery of this season.

As long as that lot don’t get promoted, and Wednesday don’t get relegated, I don’t really care where United finish in the table.

Sounds like theyve run out of steam,they looked jaded against us.

the players they brought in during the january window werent an upgrade on what theyd already got,and all that cup football every week has burnt em out,there like a steam train wi no coal,when did leon last hit the net?

never mind theyve got their 2 goal massacre to soften their dissapointment.WTF: theyl dine out on that thin thread for decades

1 hour ago, Lichfield alien said:

I reckon your wrong...just had a call from a mate who wasn't going but he says he his now they've lost...chance of a Sheffield double and all that...so there will deffo be one more on the gate

How convenient. Make that +1 tomorrow for the fan who only attends if united lose.

1 hour ago, Lichfield alien said:

I reckon your wrong...just had a call from a mate who wasn't going but he says he his now they've lost...chance of a Sheffield double and all that...so there will deffo be one more on the gate

A bloke decides to go to our game cos United have lost..........is there even a thought process after that, best I can do is shake my head & say....eh, tha what.

4 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

United have been absolute garbage, thankfully they are lacking when it comes to breaking into that top 6. Still think Middlesbrough will take that last spot.

Me too. 

3 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

5 points of the drop. Rather a Blades win if I'm honest.

I called for getting rid of negs but i really think we need them back

10 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

Reckon grunts losing may but a few extra on the gate tmoro..people more relaxed in a better mood etc

Nah.