Jos dropped a b******* today

10 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

So millwall is more important than today?

Guess the manager thinks so and just about every other manager does as well

30 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

Imo this wer our chance to beat a 2nd string Swansea..and his selection was wrong..let's face it were not goin down and were not goin up..fa cup is our season

Correctamondo, if he'd started with someone like Joao who would have posed a goal threat we could have took them.

• Thanks 1

I'd have started Joao probably but little else that could be altered. Having said that thought Joao looked totally disinterested when he did actually make an appearance.

With our full side free of inuries we would have won today playing to the level Luhukay has set. We did as well as we could.Let's hope Swansea get bad results next few weeks and keep a weak side out.

The only thing we've got to worry about is the current league table, Boyo.

As for today, we got the one result we didn't want.

Win, and we're in the next round, lose, and there's a stuffing on the cards.

That's the last thing we need, so we'll have to pick the strongest team possible and defend grimly. lol

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
4 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

We are a big club but right now we have 14 players out injured 

Them lads did well today and struggling to understand why anyone can be negative 

Yes dems my thoughts too. People were expecting us to be mullered just a few days ago.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

Swansea certainly aren't.

Like a lot in that division they're on life support.

Strip 'em of that annual cash injection and where would they be?

In the Third, no doubt.

To be fair they've earned that cash injection .

6 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

The only thing we've got to worry about is the current league table, Boyo.

As for today, we got the one result we didn't want.

Win, and we're in the next round, lose, and there's a stuffing on the cards.

That's the last thing we need, so we'll have to pick the strongest team possible and defend grimly. lol

So we'd have been better going for the win.

Don't get the negativity.

We could have fielded the best 11 we have on paper today and still been hammered.

What we got was a balanced, organised team performance with every player working for one another. In fact that's what Jos has delivered in every game so far since becoming manager. 

That'll do for me.

When the likes of Bannan, Hooper and Fernando are back let's see what a full-on athletic, counter attacking team Jos will put out - because looking at what he's done so far, I think that will be the style he goes for. 

JL was spot on today. He not got masses of options ATM. Rhodes was ill at last minute and 3 of youth team cup tied. Going gung ho would have just been a high risk gamble and would have played into swansea hands who have fast premiere players, risking shattering players and teams confidence which is still fragile and would have deffo been a backlash of unhappy supporters. JL has not put a foot wrong so far. Also Lucas and Pelupessy got some rest after a busy 2 weeks and getting used to new league. Jaoi is really important for us in the league. Seriously nobody can really say anything against JL decisions. We still in cup and Swansea are hardly a fortress at home, our home form this season has also been poor so no complaints from me. I have faith in Jos