Megson's Coming Home

34 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Football have moved on and progressed since those days. Megson , Pulis ,etc are football dinosaurs . We need a manager who has a modern outlook on the game in the David Wagner mould. Someone who can adapt his tactics and systems depending on the opposition , not a rigid 4-4-2  man . 

Watched el clasico yesterday, both played a pretty rigid 4-4-2!

1 hour ago, s8owl75 said:

Bring him home Dejphon and he'll take us all home. 

Let's look forward to the next 150 years now together 

garymegson

Premier_Megson.jpg.0a38d2cf07cebd072d7144e82ba2217b.jpg

I really rereally really really really ally really really really really really really really really really really really really rereally really really really ally really really really really really really really really really really really really rereally really really really ally really really really really really really really really really really really hope not 

• Like 1

He is EXACTLY what we need right now. Whips them tarts on £30K a week (and more) into shape with a few 5 mile runs up Greno Woods in the first few weeks and they will be like putty in his hands. A stong back end to the season with a good cup run thrown in and we will be good to go for a Ginger inspired promotion as Champions next season.

Bring him home DC.

1 hour ago, Simaniac Owl said:

E2B43A6F-944E-4CE5-A409-6D4BF5BAC7B3.jpeg.69744d3ab74739fcdb15e7f3dfc4d055.jpeg87C9CD13-1492-462A-A20E-D801374691CA.jpeg.51585b8ed914da33dab911c6f0b1d8e9.jpeg

Now look here Danny, you blew Millions on bang average players and took the club down. I'm going to sort this mess out and take this great club back to the Premier League. Form an orderly queue as there is no way over my dead body you are taking the Blades there before us...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Cheffield Waynesday said:

I really rereally really really really ally really really really really really really really really really really really really rereally really really really ally really really really really really really really really really really really really rereally really really really ally really really really really really really really really really really really hope not 

Hope we don't win the Premier League? 

1 minute ago, cain said:

Let’s get rid of a boring manager who failed to take us up and replace him with a boring manager who failed to take us up.......That makes loads of sense

How did he fail to take us up? Please explain.

Edited by s6 owl

1 hour ago, ramone said:

Manager 1 - Has a dreadful reputation in football for being obnoxious and for being a bit of a pillock, manages the club in a poor league, gets whopped 5 at Exeter and Stevenage and was losing the plot in the poor league and were only going 1 way

Manager 2 - Signs some of the best players we've had for years, plays (in the most part) good, pleasing football, is a true Gent and leads us to our highest league finishes in 2 decades but was losing the plot 

Which manager do you think SWFC fans lust over :tango:

We've had two good performances all season. The football has been dire for 18 months now.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

This post and the one you have just quoted are pathetic, wanting a manager to fail to prove a point? Jesus Christ.

HE will be here soon.

He most certainly isn’t Jesus Christ. Let’s hope there isn’t a resurrection.

Let it go.

One of Chansiri's requirements of the new manager is attacking football. I think that rules Megson out. I know he's one of us but when he did manage us the football made you want to rip your eyes out.

I admire his passion but he's not the man we need.

Guest Bulgaria
7 minutes ago, s8owl75 said:

Now look here Danny, you blew Millions on bang average players and took the club down. I'm going to sort this mess out and take this great club back to the Premier League. Form an orderly queue as there is no way over my dead body you are taking the Blades there before us...

Av you seen that plump bloke with his shoes off in the car park ?