Megson's Coming Home

25 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

But most are started by just one poster. Siminiac Owl garymegson

2 minutes ago, Simaniac Owl said:

The Ginger Genius will be back soon.  HE has a lot of work to do tonight delivering presents to The Cult. How he does it, no one knows for The Cult is MASSIVE. HE works miracles and will do the same for his beloved Wednesday. 

Trust in HIM!

garymegson

Is the above accusation true?

Have I been reading page after page started by you?

It's almost as bad as @owlstalks' threads on which player has the nicest hair.

Which player has the bluest eyes and other such drivel.

FFS.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, TheRock said:

For those saying football has moved on since the days of Megson/Pulis etc, the continued success of Neil Warnock puts a dent into that argument.

Bollöcks.

Warnock is one of the best managers out there, his long, long track record is of a man who surrounds himself with players and staff who want to work for him and of a manager who adapts and changes as he learns from his mistakes.

He is absolutely nothing like neither Megson nor Pullis.

Apologies fellow Cult members, i left the sacred threads of the Cult, but behold I found that Paddy Power are NOT taking odds of Gary Megson for next Wednesday Manager. 

Paddy is no mug, he knows something we all don't know. You beauty!! 

https://sports.paddypower.mobi/#sport/115/competition/7483/event/13306694

garymegson

9 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Bollöcks.

Warnock is one of the best managers out there, his long, long track record is of a man who surrounds himself with players and staff who want to work for him and of a manager who adapts and changes as he learns from his mistakes.

He is absolutely nothing like neither Megson nor Pullis.

Pulis has a fantastic track record in the Premier, Warnock's on the other hand is dire. While Warnock is a fine manager, I think you are overestimating his ability in comparison to Pulis and a lesser extent Megson. Head to head in the early 2000's, it was Megson who came out on top vs Warnock ultimately (WBA vs Utd). Warnock did adapt well to field only 6 players.

Edited by TheRock
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheRock said:

Pulis has a fantastic track record in the Premier, Warnock's on the other hand is dire. While Warnock is a fine manager, I think you are overestimating his ability in comparison to Pulis and a lesser extent Megson. Head to head in the early 2000's, it was Megson who came out on top vs Warnock ultimately (WBA vs Utd). Warnock did adapt well to field only 6 players.

The early 2000s? It's 2017 now. Can't believe some of the names that are cropping up on thiis site. Yeah Colin's having a good season but if he gets Cardiff up they will sack him or come back down.

6 minutes ago, ramone said:

Well you sir, are never going to happ if winning 6 on the spin isn’t good enough

Merrry Christmas 

Now then fella, your cult membership is in the post. Sunday worship is 10:30 at Grenno Woods, refreshments are served by Sim who provides a selection of ginger based goodies, anything else you need to ask then feel free.

Welcome to the cult of garymegson

7 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Now then fella, your cult membership is in the post. Sunday worship is 10:30 at Grenno Woods, refreshments are served by Sim who provides a selection of ginger based goodies, anything else you need to ask then feel free.

Welcome to the cult of garymegson

I’m starting my own cult... join forces? One super cult. Where we can be happy to run round Greno woods in the morning and enjoy and few Superboks in the afternoon. It’s going to be the best cult ever... 

6 hours ago, ramone said:

Manager 1 - Has a dreadful reputation in football for being obnoxious and for being a bit of a pillock, manages the club in a poor league, gets whopped 5 at Exeter and Stevenage and was losing the plot in the poor league and were only going 1 way

Manager 2 - Signs some of the best players we've had for years, plays (in the most part) good, pleasing football, is a true Gent and leads us to our highest league finishes in 2 decades but was losing the plot 

Which manager do you think SWFC fans lust over :tango:

Only one of them left us in a higher position than when he started.

Only one of them was part of a promotion season.