The Final Excuse at 10pm Friday Night

1 hour ago, NIOwl said:

If beating Wolves means he stays, and losing means he goes, I want Wolves to win on Friday.

6 wins in 22 isn't good enough, and 7 wins in 22 isn't good enough either.

As mad as it sounds I’d take that too

We need putting out of our misery, and if getting trounced is what it takes to get change then regrettably it’ll be worth it in the long run

2 hours ago, NIOwl said:

If beating Wolves means he stays, and losing means he goes, I want Wolves to win on Friday.

I never want us to lose but a 1 game ultimatum in the position we are in is pointless. Like you say 7 wins in 22 is not enough, how many games does he get if we do win and then follow it up with a draw the week after, a draw on Boxing Day and a defeat at Brentord? Another ultimatum perhaps - beat Burton or else - so win win that, lose in the F.A. Cup and then go to the sty?

For me his time is up but if he is going to continue then he has to keep winning, anything less than 10 points from those next 5 games is not going to be good enough now.

Can't disagree with all the 'Carlos out' stuff, but Saturday showed us that the fault is not entirely with him.  For the first 30 minutes we played some decent if not particularly adventurous football. In the second half however, we were taken apart by a side that up till now has done no better than usi recent weeks . They WANTED to win We didn't care. Our clearances from defence invariably went to a yellow shirt. The shortcomings were exposed both in tactics and effort. Time for a clear out of personnel let alone Manager. Some of our 'favourites are simply not good enough or past it and too slow.

The number of times on Saturday that a forward pass was "on" and we turned backwards was immeasurable.  That's not the first time either by a long chalk.  The players are playing to orders and whilst I agree that some of the "effort" has been less than acceptable of late, it's clearly the tactics that are the problem.  As I see it, the players aren't engaged with the tactics any more.  They seem to want something else - perhaps something more offensive.  It can't be enjoyable playing in a side that defends a 1-0 lead from about half an hour in.

As many others have said  - CC needs to go .... and go now!

19 hours ago, NIOwl said:

Its even worse its 6 wins in 25 Inc last 3 pathetic games of last season along with the most boring football ever after spending the most amount ever by a non premier side without parachute payments on wages and transfer fees and most of those players we would have to pay for them to leave ,I dont want the fans venom directing at chansiri but he needs to act now its just not on if he dont, the atmosphere this coming Friday is going to be very bad for Carlos I also want us to lose by a few goals if it gets him out even though deep down I'd hate that.