The Final Excuse at 10pm Friday Night

There is one excuse that he is yet to use for another abject boring passionless performance, everyone and everything else has been blamed so step forward this last excuse:

"We lost because Wolves had 2 and a half hours more rest before the game than us"

You just know it.........

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, WayneTheOwl said:

There is one excuse that he is yet to use for another abject boring passionless performance, everyone and everything else has been blamed so step forward this last excuse:

"We lost because Wolves had 2 and a half hours more rest before the game than us"

Its not even remotely funny anymore.

Fukk off Carvaval  and take the rest of the bag of shitt you call coaching staff with you.

• Haha 1

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

Want him gone before Friday night 

Wanted him gone last December never mind this December. I really don't understand why Chansiri is doing this to us. There is something behind the scene that is preventing it from happening. I don't buy the friendship stuff, there is something deeper. That is the only thing I can think off. I doubt there is another chairman in England that would not have pulled the trigger a long time ago especially with Chansiri saying we need promotion in terms of FFP. 

12 minutes ago, WayneTheOwl said:

The way his explanations are going at the moment he could state that Wolves are sometimes natural predators of Owls so the result was inevitable!

There is only one way to make chansiri see our true feelings...don’t turn up Friday night. I’ve got a ST and I’ve not been for the last 3 home games. 

It wont happen but if 20,000 plus fans didn’t turn up, it would really hit home!! More are against CC then they are for now and it’s time to do something about it it.

I said in November, our season could be over going into the new year...I will revise that, it’s over now!! 10 points off the playoffs and we’ve got a tricky Christmas period that could see us 15-18 points adrift. 

Clueless Carlos...time to do the right thing. 

2 hours ago, WayneTheOwl said:

Carlos is jive talking.

Carlito1.png