George Hirst Saga..

5 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I’d say it’s actually heavily biased towards an assumption that DC has done something wrong. I’m simply saying you don’t know and I’m saying that because you don’t know.

We know a contract was offered, we know it's not been signed, we know DC has prevented Hirst from playing. I know nothing more than that. If there is nothing more to know than this, then I'd say DC has not behaved well.

Now what more about this do you know that I don't?

1 minute ago, cowl said:

We know a contract was offered, we know it's not been signed, we know DC has prevented Hirst from playing. I know nothing more than that. If there is nothing more to know than this, then I'd say DC has not behaved well.

Based on your assumptions, what has DC done wrong ?  

1 minute ago, cowl said:

Prevented him from playing.

He's refused a new contract.

why should we (the club) further his development for another season, just for him to go elsewhere next summer ?

35 minutes ago, cowl said:

Where has it been said that DC has prevented GH from playing, genuine question. I asked last week if this was the case or was it just the fact or not that the respective squad managers weren't picking him.

I'm interested to know whether DC has stopped GH from playing or being considered for selection.

37 minutes ago, cowl said:

How do you know Dc has stopped him playing? Could be that the academy manager has stopped him?

1 minute ago, Geoffrey said:

Not according to Beresford who has spoken to his father. He says all the kid wants to do is stop play football.

STOP play football?

Freudian slip?

it isn't the fist time I've heard he is refusing to play