George Hirst Saga..

Just now, raljex said:

Cheers but I still blame the fascist pigs. Anyway, if we're letting one talented youngster go, I see Ryan Kent got 0 minutes for Freiburg. Maybe worth seeing if Liverpool will let us have him for a few months?

George is refusing to play for us

how is that us letting him go?

1 minute ago, raljex said:

Do I have to read 26 pages to find out whether this may be true or the complete rounduns that I suspect it is?

I'm sensing your agenda (and can also see your other other logins)...so lets go for it

2 hours ago, roaminowl said:

I'm still waiting for you to quote my posts where I've made these fraudulent claims.

As I see it, you have 2 options:

1. You provide the evidence of these fraudulent claims.

2. You provide a public apology for calling me a fraud.

You can't provide No. 1, because these claims don't exist, so it's up to you whether you're man enough to provide No. 2. I'll tell you one thing though, if you don't provide either, and you continue to cast aspersions against my character, then I'll quickly remember where the ban button is located. FACT.

I'd ignore him mate

Just a poor troll

He accused me of lying for stating GH doesn't play in the first team of his England age group (u19) - despite Hirst not being named in the squad for that age group when they won the Euro champs this summer - and despite him never having played even a minute of competitive football for them

But yeah - he's a first team player for them cos he's played in a couple of friendlies

2 hours ago, darra said:

Ok if you want to be pedantic he chose not to sign it

It isn't being pedantic. There's a big difference between stating that a contract hasn't been signed and that it has been refused to be signed.

Saying that Hirst has refused to sign the contract is akin to providing a motive for DC's decision to prevent him from playing, which just goes to emphasize the point I made somewhere on page 23 that there is a bias at work here that DC must have had a good reason to prevent Hirst from playing.

3 hours ago, cowl said:

We know a contract was offered, we know it's not been signed, we know DC has prevented Hirst from playing. I know nothing more than that. If there is nothing more to know than this, then I'd say DC has not behaved well.

Now what more about this do you know that I don't?

Not knowing more than you does not equate to there being nothing more to know. You’re just happy to judge without full facts - that’s fine - but don’t pretend it’s anything more than conjecture.

33 minutes ago, Dot said:

Sad thing is....its not being considered that George is refusing to play for us

go figure

I think it's possible, of course, but highly unlikely.

It would be genuinely perplexing that we wouldn't seek to make an example of him if he's refusing to play, in a way similar to how we did when FF refused to get on the coach to Norwich last season.

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

Not knowing more than you does not equate to there being nothing more to know. You’re just happy to judge without full facts - that’s fine - but don’t pretend it’s anything more than conjecture.

I've never pretended it's anything other than that.

Nevertheless you seem strangely happy to ignore the possibility that DC has behaved less than he should despite there being events here that are quite clearly in need of explanation. You seem very trusting.

Just now, cowl said:

I've never pretended it's anything other than that.

Nevertheless you seem strangely happy to ignore the possibility that DC has behaved less than he should despite there being events here that are quite clearly in need of explanation. You seem very trusting.

I’m ignoring anything - I’m just not making up a narrative and then banging on about it. 

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I’m ignoring anything - I’m just not making up a narrative and then banging on about it. 

Come on, you're ignoring the possibility that DC has behaved less than he should have. And you're not the only one.

1 minute ago, cowl said:

No, Dot, of course not.

Fortunately, it's highly unlikely that George Hirst has refused to play for us.

we have loads of ITKer's on here

ask any of them if George is refusing to play for us

dare you

2 minutes ago, Dot said:

we have loads of ITKer's on here

ask any of them if George is refusing to play for us

dare you

its DC's Fault ...its CV's fault

its everyone's fault...apart from Georges fault....the person who refuses to play for us