FAKE OWLSTAKERS!!!

Guest We Shall Overcome

3 hours ago, sage owl said:

hopefully the OP is so offended by us that he disappears for a few years.

Doubt that will happen, I have a suspicion they have been around many years.

6 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

You take being 'Fake' to a new level ,we draw against Barnsley and 90% want Carvalhal out yet win 2 and its the other way round.

What will happen when we lose 2again?.Well my opinion will not change even after a very good performance, and the reason, we have been seeing performances like that on and off for nearly 3seasons, and we are still in this League, mark my words the 'Negative Tactics' will return,they did partly on Saturday when he brought on  Palmer when we had Abdi in the bench,luckily his Atrocious Miss did not cost us. Carvalhal has no 'Bottle' that's why he does it and will keep doing it until the Chairman says 'Enough's Enough'.    

:ghoulguy:

Guest wilyfox

I've been compared to a fake orgasm, building sensation and anticipation that turns out to be wind. Is a fake owlstalker the same? 

6 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

You take being 'Fake' to a new level ,we draw against Barnsley and 90% want Carvalhal out yet win 2 and its the other way round.

What will happen when we lose 2again?.Well my opinion will not change even after a very good performance, and the reason, we have been seeing performances like that on and off for nearly 3seasons, and we are still in this League, mark my words the 'Negative Tactics' will return,they did partly on Saturday when he brought on  Palmer when we had Abdi in the bench,luckily his Atrocious Miss did not cost us. Carvalhal has no 'Bottle' that's why he does it and will keep doing it until the Chairman says 'Enough's Enough'.    

:biggrin::biggrin:

7 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

Who is this Atrocious Miss that you speak of?

7 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

If Palmer’s introduction was so negative why wasn’t he defending instead of trying to score? Not very negative, was it?

6 hours ago, clampyowl said:

i have to agree with the thread, he will revert to type, he does it time and time again, will we go up with Carlos in charge, i don't think so, really really hope im wrong, but let's not forget the millwall game could easily of ended a draw, let's hope Saturdays approach continues and we attack and use the players we have

You can use the ‘shift’ key to change from lower to upper case.

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

To be fair it was a very bad miss, 10/12 yards out with basically an open goal 

Maybe that's why his main job is as a defender and not a striker??.

Oh and remember the one by Nuhiu against Bolton, where he missed from about a yard and he's supposed to be a striker lol

Edited by shezzas left peg

1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

Maybe that's why his main job is as a defender and not a striker??.

Oh and remember the one by Nuhiu against Bolton, where he missed from about a yard and he's supposed to be a striker lol

Any professional footballer should have put that in, whether they’re a defender or striker 

Edited by FreshOwl

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Any professional footballer should have put that in, whether they’re a defender or striker 

Must have been all giddy and over exited by getting on the pitch two games running and lost his composure. It does happen to non attacking players that suddenly find themselves in front of goal though quite often. 

2 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

Must have been all giddy and over exited by getting on the pitch two games running and lost his composure. It does happen to non attacking players that suddenly find themselves in front of goal though quite often. 

It was a real shame he messed up because it was a quality move that deserved a goal.. Im pretty certain Palmer himself would accept it was bad miss - i expect anyone posting on this site who’s played at any level would feel gutted at missing the target. Tbf to Palmer i’m Impressed he had the desire to create the chance in the first place - I think we can all agree that it would have done his confidence a power of good if he’d buried the chance.

On another note I was very encouraged to see Rhodes calmly side footing his goal. Hopefully a sign that he’s back in the groove. He comes across as a top lad and with his Dad being at the club, I’m sure he’s desperate to be successful.