Hutchinson out Indefinately

Just now, james o connor said:

Everyone waffling on about how good he is . Why? He’s finished . The only club in the world that would pay these cripples (abdi as well) is this joke of a club. Does my nut at least 40k per week in wages (prober nearer 60) wasted on this pair who haven’t got ten game in em. 

It is very worrying to think that Hutch, Abdi, Matias, Boyd and now FF are all out. That must be over £100,000 per week going right there. 

Abdi and Matias must have pocketed millions over the last few years from SWFC. And some people still aren't worried about FFP. 

• Like 1

Just now, Orlando_Trustful said:

It is very worrying to think that Hutch, Abdi, Matias, Boyd and now FF are all out. That must be over £100,000 per week going right there. 

Abdi and Matias must have pocketed millions over the last few years from SWFC. And some people still aren't worried about FFP. 

Exactly shocking signings lot of them. Who In their right mind would give Hutchinson more than a year at a time ? Nobody bar this shambles of a club. 

Abdi was obviously knackered . Don’t we do medicals? Another shocker of a signing. 

Boyd I mean I can’t even begin to fathom that. Another not needed waste of money. 

Matias been injured a lot when fit still can’t get on the bench . Again , pathetic business . 

I could rant and rant and rant but it’s pointless . We are the biggest laughing stock in English football and the mess has been created all by the clubs own doing. 

7 minutes ago, vulva said:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I'd like to read the threads at the time we signed these players, and for the vast majority on here they were great signings. 

Hutchinson’s extended deal? Beyond stupid and have said all along. 

Abdi ? Of course on paper great signing . But has clearly been knackered some before we signed him. Why wasn’t this picked up. 

5 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Hutchinson’s extended deal? Beyond stupid and have said all along. 

Abdi ? Of course on paper great signing . But has clearly been knackered some before we signed him. Why wasn’t this picked up. 

How do you know Hutchinsons deal wasn't heavily based on appearances?

Re Abdi, and Boyd, they had both just finished a Premier League campaign where they had played the majority of the games for their respective clubs.  

Just now, vulva said:

How do you know Hutchinsons deal wasn't heavily based on appearances?

Re Abdi, and Boyd, they had both just finished a Premier League campaign where they had played the majority of the games for their respective clubs.  

I don’t but his contract runs to 2020 . If his base salary is only 5k it’s still an idiotic decision . 

Abid has clearly has this issue or a while . Watford knew it and got rid . We should have picked it up .

boyds fitness wasn’t a concern, the fact he wasn’t needed is the issue there. 

9 minutes ago, james o connor said:

I don’t but his contract runs to 2020 . If his base salary is only 5k it’s still an idiotic decision . 

Abid has clearly has this issue or a while . Watford knew it and got rid . We should have picked it up .

boyds fitness wasn’t a concern, the fact he wasn’t needed is the issue there. 

Abdi probably got told he wouldn't get another deal at Watford, and/or wouldn't play. Nothing to do with his injury. 

I thought Boyd was a brilliant signing, and one of the best made by any of the Championship sides in the summer. 

How do you know that was the case with abdi ? Again you don’t . It’s all just speculation. 

Boyd wasn’t needed . A younger faster winger was needed . 

I don't. But do you honestly think that medical undertaken these days miss obvious issues? This isn't the 70's with a police style fitness test, and confirming they only drink 21 units per week. 

Boyd was probably on the wanted list of every single top Championship side in the summer. 

Just now, vulva said:

I don't. But do you honestly think that medical undertaken these days miss obvious issues? This isn't the 70's with a police style fitness test, and confirming they only drink 21 units per week. 

Boyd was probably on the wanted list of every single top Championship side in the summer. 

Not with any other club no. But this club get absaloutly everything wrong . And I do genuinely believe it’s wasnt done properly .

was he though ? .... maybe for a club that needed a steady experienced option fair enough . We have that type in abundance and did not need him at all. 

Not with any other club no. But this club get absaloutly everything wrong . And I do genuinely believe it’s wasnt done properly .

was he though ? .... maybe for a club that needed a steady experienced option fair enough . We have that type in abundance and did not need him at all. 

Boyd was the replacement for Wallace. The issue with that signing for me was the Carlos comment 4 weeks after he signed that he couldn't play in a particular formation. Boyd is a top player, the injury is very unfortunate, nothing else. 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Boyd was the replacement for Wallace. The issue with that signing for me was the Carlos comment 4 weeks after he signed that he couldn't play in a particular formation. Boyd is a top player, the injury is very unfortunate, nothing else. 

Boyd has been a top player. Did /do we need him ? No.

nowt against the bloke and I’d still have him in ahead of Wallace but he’s not what we are lacking

I think you're both right to a certain extent.

If you sign a player with no sign of a poor fitness record and they get injured it's bad luck.

My concern is the money spuffed on players who are never likely to play. Urby, Memo, Sougou etc. 

How DC can harp on about fans contributing to avoid FFP sanctions when we've wasted millions is beyond me.

10 hours ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

Simply a wage thief who's found a muggings for a club

No - he's a player who, after battling back from being forced to take premature retirement, understands better than most just how precarious the career of a footballer can be, and he seems utterly determined to make the most of the second chance he's been given. He plays each game as if it could be his last, and the determination he shows has had a massive impact on our team in recent years.

He played 34 games for us last season and 30 the year before. To call him a 'wage thief' is downright disrespectful to the man, to be honest.

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem

4 minutes ago, doubleo said:

We've still got plenty of midfielders at the club. Surely there is a young, fit kid chomping at the bit for a chance to prove himself ? .........What ? There isn't ? Why not ?

We have a young hungry striker at the club who scored 40 goals last season , but he didn't get a look in.

1 hour ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Abdi is fit again according to Dom Howson yesterday.  To be fair to Matias he has been fit since about February. May have had one niggle since I think  Came on as sub last week and played both U23 games in the last 7 days.  Just struggles to make the bench basically.