Fans falling out today

Guest mrbluesky

Guest Copthorneowl

My weekend and half of next week have been seriously damaged from today's result like you I bleed blue.

Do Fans/Supporters/People who chant abuse at the players or manager during the game really think that will help or motivate them or help to change things.

I Can just imagine how the same people/fans would respond to the same treatment they'd go mental....please don't tell me how much they get paid ....cos one minute you worship them next minute it's verbal crucificactrion ........it doesn't help anybody ffs but hey get it off your chest if it helps you.

Guest mrbluesky
7 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

It needs a change.

If the players cannot be lifted from one game to the next and keep a decent level of consistency, someone has to come in and knock a few egos, move a few one............shake it up basically.

Not sure Big Sam would be the answer but someone of his ilk would be. Bringing in a manager who's looking for one last pay and maybe not that motivated given they've already stated they're finished doesn't generally work well............case in question Redknapp at Brum.

Agreed in some ways but I do think Sam and Arry are different animals, yes they both love da money but Sam hasn’t lost touxch with the game like Arry

Beyond Sam I can’t think of someone to step in and shake things up, this team isn’t a million miles away with the right motivation but they are a fragile team at the moment 

16 minutes ago, Frazzlebeak said:

Not a problem won’t bother me one iota. I work for myself and write my own cheque depending entirely on how good or bad I am. If I was as crap as Carlos I’d be on the dole. As I said get in the real world give your head a shake.

What a load of testicles, If you were as good at your job as Carlos you wouldn't need to work.

Anybody who thinks abusing players/staff or whatever will help any situation needs to wake the roger up its not 1867 people can find work elsewhere or sit on there arse with the money coming in.

1 minute ago, coopswfc76 said:

What a load of testicles, If you were as good at your job as Carlos you wouldn't need to work.

Anybody who thinks abusing players/staff or whatever will help any situation needs to wake the roger up its not 1867 people can find work elsewhere or sit on there arse with the money coming in.

If I was as good as Carlos At my job I ’d be living in cardboard box int middle ot road.

Edited by Frazzlebeak
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Agreed in some ways but I do think Sam and Arry are different animals, yes they both love da money but Sam hasn’t lost touxch with the game like Arry

Beyond Sam I can’t think of someone to step in and shake things up, this team isn’t a million miles away with the right motivation but they are a fragile team at the moment 

The lot of them need to grow a pair and show some backbone.

1 day out of 5 being good at your job is pretty shyt, especially when you're paid a decent wedge to do it.

You miss the point.  Of course all those that go are fans.  But with Bolton selling top tier first and it selling out within a few days I think it's reasonable to say those on the top tier today are those that do the most away games.  Carlos is losing the support of a fair percentage of those fans.  It's not going to end well. 

2 minutes ago, rob chester said:

What a f##king statement those on the top tier who go home and away so nobody on the bottom tier usually travels. What a prat

I didn't chant Carlos out and won't be doing but he's right a few on top tier did sing that, Not many but a few.

Those on top tier though were away season ticket holders and those with most points so he's correct in saying those who go to more games than the majority. 

8 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

From top tier too I.e. Those who go home and away.  We're not far off being a two sided triangle. 

I go all over Hirsty have for years 

I duck n dive go in the  away end and with opposing home fans when availability dictates 

Please don't start creating a them an us with our own fans  mate its not healthy 

With greatest respect to you ......

1 minute ago, coopswfc76 said:

I didn't chant Carlos out and won't be doing but he's right a few on top tier did sing that, Not many but a few.

Those on top tier though were away season ticket holders and those with most points so he's correct in saying those who go to more games than the majority. 

Thanks Coop ... And we are probably opposite on a fair few opinions.  I fear it will turn toxic quick, like a messy divorce.  

1 hour ago, mrbluesky said:

Never seen it so bad.

No surprise but people still devided at the match today, most were saying “who then?” Good question but sorry there is something not right and we need to take a leap of faith.

Big Sam for me and I defiantly think it’s doable to get him here.

Dont think there's even the smallest chance we could get him. 

1. There's Prem teams who'd take him. 

2. He reckons he's not interested in coming out of "retirement" and if he did I could only see him taking a short-term, massive pay day job. Probably in a more 'glamorous' city or sunny climate. That's the type of character he comes across as. 

3. The Wednesday job is a big one for managers at a certain level but he's been quite a bit above that level for most of his career so why would he drop when he's winding down his career?

Edited by Owlin' Wolf