Fans falling out today

Guest mrbluesky

21 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Never seen it so bad.

No surprise but people still devided at the match today, most were saying “who then?” Good question but sorry there is something not right and we need to take a leap of faith.

Big Sam for me and I defiantly think it’s doable to get him here.

I lost about 150 pluses for that comment some time ago. How times change lol

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

Big Sam is a manager, he will not want any interference from 'upstairs' on who he can and cannot recruit.

He will certainly not accept someone else recruiting players, same goes with Pearson or any other manager.

If CC is replaced it will be with another coach.

And here lies the big, big problem we face as a fan base, because the Chairman may well put his own interests first, and appoint someone willing to work with the 'interference'. 

I doubt fans will get a name we either want or expect- just like last time. That's not to say Carlos has been a poor appointment. I'd still say it was a 7/10, but that's down from a 9/10 after season one and 8/10 after season two. 

3 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

:sad: Was there a lot chanting it?

Not as as many I'd have expected given yet another turgid performance but first time I've heard them at the actual game. May have escalated if we hadn't pulled the goal back shortly after the first chants.Mixed reaction at the end, a lot of angrymad fans but others inexplicably applauding the players.

• Thanks 1

Guest mrbluesky
26 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Your previous silliness on here leads to me question if you are even being serious. I honestly think he's about as likely to be our next manager as Pep Guardiola.

Ooohhh eeer, don’t get all defensive sugar plumb it’s a forum where people debate, You’ve got yourself all in a tizz

If DC stumped up the money BS would come, but it would take a lot.

Pardew for me would be the next option, the McCarthy.

We have have someone in here who knows what it takes to get teams promoted.

CC has never achieved this and it's now painfully obvious (and has been for a while) he doesn't have what it takes.

We are just wasting time at present and more and more fans losing patience. 

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

I'm not surprised people were falling out. Some disgraceful chants from our end today, supporters should stay with them till the end then if you want manager out make ya voices heard. Must have been difficult for the players to get anything going with chants of 'we're f*ckin bobbar' coming from the away end

Boils my pi ss

Just now, Ash76 said:

I'm not surprised people were falling out. Some disgraceful chants from our end today, supporters should stay with them till the end then if you want manager out make ya voices heard. Must have been difficult for the players to get anything going with chants of 'we're f*ckin bobbar' coming from the away end

Boils my pi ss

Yes I’m sure they’ll have difficulty cashing their pay cheques. Give your head a shake. paid professionals.....allegedly.

Just now, Frazzlebeak said:

Yes I’m sure they’ll have difficulty cashing their pay cheques. Give your head a shake. paid professionals.....allegedly.

Let me know where you work and i'll tip up Monday constantly tell you how wa nk you are, see how that pans out

2 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Boils my pi ss

Thier not wrong though mate.

Just now, Ash76 said:

Let me know where you work and i'll tip up Monday constantly tell you how wa nk you are, see how that pans out

Not a problem won’t bother me one iota. I work for myself and write my own cheque depending entirely on how good or bad I am. If I was as crap as Carlos I’d be on the dole. As I said get in the real world give your head a shake.

It needs a change.

If the players cannot be lifted from one game to the next and keep a decent level of consistency, someone has to come in and knock a few egos, move a few one............shake it up basically.

Not sure Big Sam would be the answer but someone of his ilk would be. Bringing in a manager who's looking for one last pay and maybe not that motivated given they've already stated they're finished doesn't generally work well............case in question Redknapp at Brum.