Are the rumours true?

4 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Strange thread most of us realised this when we lost to Huddersfield and then it was confirmed when the fixture list came out. 

We lost to Huddersfield? I thought we were playing Spurs at Wembley on Sunday in premiership, whats going on help, you be telling me Donald Trump is President next

You know what they exist. I Don't like them or their fans but they exist. When I first went they were above us in the table, they have been in the Premier League more recently than us.

We won't smash them in all probability. 

Let's keep the arrogance away because the one thing history tells you it usually ends up costing us.

Just now, Plonk said:

TBF it has been a long time. Just wish it was longer......like the rest of my life!

I could happily never see us play against them - as long as we are in a division higher than them

1 hour ago, wednesdayok said:

Someone told me we are playing Sheffield United sometime soon, c'mon stop messing about really? Do they still exist? I thought they turned their ground into allotments for extra revenue 6 years ago, please someone tell me I'm not going crazy:ghoulguy:

Ive heard a rumour drugs are bad for you 

• Haha 1

We lost to Huddersfield? I thought we were playing Spurs at Wembley on Sunday in premiership, whats going on help, you be telling me Donald Trump is President next

Someone told me we are playing Sheffield United sometime soon, c'mon stop messing about really? Do they still exist? I thought they turned their ground into allotments for extra revenue 6 years ago, please someone tell me I'm not going crazy:ghoulguy:

youre really funny. Is it all your own work?