Walked past...

24 minutes ago, 888 said:

you aint lived until you get minus status then com back to the green no's , just take it as is , wait until your accused of been a blade , then your just about their ;-);-) :baby:

Just so Diablo doesn't feel picked on....it's there

• Haha 2

Apparently carlos thinks that ff can't sit behind the front 2 seats or boyd can sit anywhere except right next to the right window, whereas wallace can sit between the aisle and the right window but not right next to the right window, not that he's overthinking things like

Edited by Ash77
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Diablo said:

Just the reason why I don't post much. Smart arse comments from little trolls.

Carlos was not with the team either.

baptism of fire mate we all go through it don't let it worry you and plod on it soon wears off :)

11 hours ago, fatzooma said:

I work at the station and can confirm they were there, sat outside Starbucks...Nuihu had 'Dave' wrote on his Vente Latte.

Don't believe you. If it really had been Nuhiu it would have said "Big Dave"!

Guest Maxine
12 hours ago, Diablo said:

Just the reason why I don't post much. Smart arse comments from little trolls.

Carlos was not with the team either.

Its only a forum its not real life. Bantz.

13 hours ago, Diablo said:

entire SWFC squad.

I was on my back from a meeting in Wakefield today and as I walked across the Sheffield train station bridge I noticed Ross Wallace having a coffee. I then continued across the bridge and I passed by the rest of the squad.

They seemed to be in a happy state of mind, laughing and joking.

I didn't want to to stare but I noticed Abdi, Winall, Fletcher, Bannan and Jones.

I did not notice Nuhiu, Boyd, Westwood, Hutchinson or Forestieri among their number.

and?

16 hours ago, Diablo said:

entire SWFC squad.

I was on my back from a meeting in Wakefield today and as I walked across the Sheffield train station bridge I noticed Ross Wallace having a coffee. I then continued across the bridge and I passed by the rest of the squad.

They seemed to be in a happy state of mind, laughing and joking.

I didn't want to to stare but I noticed Abdi, Winall, Fletcher, Bannan and Jones.

I did not notice Nuhiu, Boyd, Westwood, Hutchinson or Forestieri among their number.

It must have been a tiring meeting, if you ended up on your back!

16 hours ago, woodys said:

did you happen to notice a bloke on his back who might have looked like he'd recently attended a meeting in wakefield subtly checking out which squad members were present?  :ph34r:

He had a flat white

• Like 1