OFFICIAL 2017/18 Championship Rival Watch

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

As an assistant to his best mate. 

No jobs for the boys going on there. 

I'll always be grateful for what meggo did for us after the Irvine debacle. Lives and breathes the club. Restored pride, fight, belief where previously none existed. We could use a bit of that right now

1 minute ago, BRADDO said:

I'll always be grateful for what meggo did for us after the Irvine debacle. Lives and breathes the club. Restored pride, fight, belief where previously none existed. We could use a bit of that right now

I know he did. 

He did a decent job here and is a fan etc. 

But he's not coming back and frankly I think a club like ours (if we move Carlos on) should and will be looking for better. 

And yes I'm fully aware of the fact that he has two promotions from this division, but then Dave Jones had one and everyone hated his guts. 

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I know he did. 

He did a decent job here and is a fan etc. 

But he's not coming back and frankly I think a club like ours (if we move Carlos on) should and will be looking for better. 

And yes I'm fully aware of the fact that he has two promotions from this division, but then Dave Jones had one and everyone hated his guts. 

I know Sij

You're a good poster on here and I fully understand that Meggo is unlikely to return. I'm merely frustrated at our poor start following a poor pre season on and off the pitch. I'm simply blowing hot air that someone like Meggo could probably do a lot better with what we have at our disposal

Indeed. 

Massive game for :manager:

Really needs a win. Players need to step up too. They were all so keen for CC to stay in the summer and frankly it is about time they started showing it on the pitch. 

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

Indeed. 

Massive game for :manager:

Really needs a win. Players need to step up too. They were all so keen for CC to stay in the summer and frankly it is about time they started showing it on the pitch. 

Nail on head SiJ. 

It is easy for fans to criticise CC, although quite rightly as you point out, the players need to step up. Fans can moan all they want about formations, tactics, team selection, but at the end of the day, they have to go out and perform. Training takes place on a daily basis, so what is being asked of the players cannot be a surprise to them. 

I would like to see some pride and aggression in our performances. If we lose, so be it, but let's lose having given it a damn good go. Lack of pride and aggression on the pitch has nothing to do with CC.