OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

just another back slap at carlos  t*sser

When they were top people were saying they'd walk I didnt think so  their present slum was predicted by many  it was common sense they haven't strength in depth their secret was team spirit and balance,  it's gone now and they are in free fall ...shame

3 minutes ago, steelowl said:

just another back slap at carlos  t*sser

When they were top people were saying they'd walk I didnt think so  their present slum was predicted by many  it was common sense they haven't strength in depth their secret was team spirit and balance,  it's gone now and they are in free fall ...shame

wish we were in their position and just going through a bad patch

40 minutes ago, s6 owl said:
Jonathan BuchanVerified account @jonathanbuchan
Follow Follow @jonathanbuchan
More

Wilder says he would be 'embarrassed' to use the injured/ill/suspended players as an excuse for todays performance #SUFC #twitterblades

aww diddums blame the bus driver instead then

grunting pig

But by saying that he was making it an excuse anyway. And last week he took a sly swipe at us for blaming referees then promptly blamed the referee for sending off one of his players.

Just now, Fast Forward said:

But by saying that he was making it an excuse anyway. And last week he took a sly swipe at us for blaming referees then promptly blamed the referee for sending off one of his players.

That’s Chris “you’ll never hear me complain” Wilder for you

Typical pig, thick as f**k

3 minutes ago, JUNNY said:

Wilder has done an amazing job but slagging his players off twice in the last month is not good. 

That team has overachieved and are in dreamland but first time they dont hit those highs he is over the top and too critical.

Those players will be thinking what a wan##r after all we have done good so far.

Exactly the same mistake we made, taken them 4 months to have an effect where it took us 2 seasons

I love how he everyone now says “we miss Forestieri” when Carlos had relegated Nando to the bench before he had to have surgery.

Also Lees, Westwood and Bannan have all played the majority of the season and we’ve been crap for the majority of the season...

But Carlos isn’t making excuses.lol