ifollow Alfreton feed

4 hours ago, Owling said:

season pass or monthly pass, I had a monthly pass from last season, the payments we're supposed to stop at end of season and start again for the new season, so why was I charged last month

if you're paying for 'Wednesday Player' you might get a shock.  Doesnt exist.

4 hours ago, Owling said:

season pass or monthly pass, I had a monthly pass from last season, the payments we're supposed to stop at end of season and start again for the new season, so why was I charged last month

You need to contact iFollow as it's an error, it's happened to me and someone else in here also.  

Email ifollow@efl.com and explain what happened.  My refund was cleared in my bank 3 days later, so they seem on the ball!

11 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

You need to contact iFollow as it's an error, it's happened to me and someone else in here also.  

Email ifollow@efl.com and explain what happened.  My refund was cleared in my bank 3 days later, so they seem on the ball!

Except for not covering football matches which is what they are there to do. 

lol

14 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Done that all ready, they've told me it's 4.49 for twelve months, which comes to 53.88 even though it's supposed to be 45 for the season.

I'll provide a text comentary service for those who are wanting to know what's going on:

Kick off: A mixture of very well paid ever so slightly overweight having enjoyed a nice break / young sprightly Wednesday players are playing a half assed game against some fairly up for it amatures.

Free kick

Ball out

Goal kick

Goal by: insert any players name here

Half time

Lots of subs

shot at goal. fails to trouble keeper

GOAL: Set piece free kick

More subs

Goal: Scrappy 6 yard box turmoil finished with aplomb by (insert any players name here)

Free kick

Ref indicates 2 minutes injury time to general derision

Ball goes out

Full time: (insert any score in here, no one gives a roger)

Howls of random moans about kit / lack of new signings / can't believe he brought Nuhiu on / lacked pace / lacked a midfield destroyer etc

1 hour ago, Owling said:

Done that all ready, they've told me it's 4.49 for twelve months, which comes to 53.88 even though it's supposed to be 45 for the season.

• 45 up front in one go
  • 4.49 x 12 monthly payments =53.88

not rocket science