ifollow Alfreton feed

Bit I think if it was happening it Would be known by now. Neulion are the conduit for the service. I follow are the service provider.

If SWFC want to use the service they need to get cameras and camera people, ifollow aren't just gonna rock up to Alfreton.

I'd say it's not gonna happen and they will post highlights on YouTube and ifollow.

5 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Brilliant. Pay 150 sheets and no one knows wtf is going on. Bodes well for the new season. 

True 

You'd have thought by now there would be a something similar to a step by step guide as to how to see the game.

Which page, what to click on, where to input your details etc?

Instead of trying to find out on a forum what's going on

4 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

True 

You'd have thought by now there would be a something similar to a step by step guide as to how to see the game.

Which page, what to click on, where to input your details etc?

Instead of trying to find out on a forum what's going on

I was gonna buy it mate but am holding out to see if they fix the comms! 

4 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

One thing I did notice is that watch on I follow link thing appears on every game at the moment on the fixture list even the u23 ones.

Just checked and now the ifollow icon has gone off the Pre season games

So it looks like it's not going to happen.

Disappointing if we have to go in blind for the season opener

21 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Brilliant. Pay 150 sheets and no one knows wtf is going on. Bodes well for the new season. 

But youre paying for the Champ games when season starts. They've said there is no obligation to broadcast friendlies.

46 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

But youre paying for the Champ games when season starts. They've said there is no obligation to broadcast friendlies.

Theres no obligation but if small clubs like Sheffield United can do it then why can't we.

23 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

Theres no obligation but if small clubs like Sheffield United can do it then why can't we.

20 minutes ago, Owling said:

They started taking payments again last month, so why aren't they covering it.

i give up

read my previous post again...slower, or get an adult or responsible person to assist you in understanding what you are paying for.

1 minute ago, acquiescefc said:

They don't do season subscription though. Yearly or monthly.

season pass or monthly pass, I had a monthly pass from last season, the payments we're supposed to stop at end of season and start again for the new season, so why was I charged last month

16 minutes ago, Owling said:

season pass or monthly pass, I had a monthly pass from last season, the payments we're supposed to stop at end of season and start again for the new season, so why was I charged last month

I'll ask around the office.